Hibs vs Aberdeen

3 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Hibs TV is a weird one. Switches between wildly biased and then has spells of well balanced commentary.

I prefer the inhouse commentary to be the former.

I would imagine all inhouse commentary is biased, not on a Celtic/sevco level but biased all the same.

4 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

I would imagine all inhouse commentary is biased, not on a Celtic/sevco level but biased all the same.

Sevco TV is marvellous and essential viewing every time there's some catastrofuck for them. Wee Tam Miller's voice varies between incandescent fury or the head hanging disappointment of a wee laddie who's just has a telling off from his maw. And it gave us the never to be forgotten glory of "WHIT's THE GOALIE DAEIN' TAM!"

23 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

That's the point. It's supposed to be biased. I just found it strange that they'd be all up in arms over a 50-50 decision then say very little at a more obvious decision that Hibs didn't get.