Hibs vs Aberdeen

20 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

At least if Aberdeen do qualify for Europe next weekend, they’ll be knocked out in the first round to some diddy side from Latvia. 

We have played four matches against Latvian opposition under McInnes.

4 wins, 12 goals none conceded

One of those clubs was actually seeded to knock us out, so I will settle for a Latvian opponent should we end up qualifying. 

2 hours ago, tarapoa said:

We have played four matches against Latvian opposition under McInnes.

4 wins, 12 goals none conceded

One of those clubs was actually seeded to knock us out, so I will settle for a Latvian opponent should we end up qualifying. 

22 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

At least if Aberdeen do qualify for Europe next weekend, they’ll be knocked out in the first round to some diddy side from Latvia. 

An own goal by Mr Lanley in anyones language :lol:

51 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

What did the Hibees think of our second goal? They’re the experts on good quality passing football so surely there was waves of applause from the home terraces?

It was pretty good from an offensive perspective - although similarly to sheep opinions about our goal, most of us would contend that poor defending contributed, not to mention a shite ball toward Gray from Marciano which actually started the move iirc.

That ok for sensible analysis?

Spoiler

unless, of course you were just fishing for some tears and snotters wailing?

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, Green Day said:

It was pretty good from an offensive perspective - although similarly to sheep opinions about our goal, most of us would contend that poor defending contributed, not to mention a shite ball toward Gray from Marciano which actually started the move iirc.

Reveal hidden contents

At the time I actually looked at the linesman twice to see if there was an offside somewhere. It was hard to believe that a simple defensive header from around the halfway line opened up the Hibs defence so easily. 

It looked like every Hibs defender had kind of wandered up-field and couldn't be arsed running back. 

8 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

At the time I actually looked at the linesman twice to see if there was an offside somewhere. It was hard to believe that a simple defensive header from around the halfway line opened up the Hibs defence so easily. 

It looked like every Hibs defender had kind of wandered up-field and couldn't be arsed running back. 

Thats my Marciano point - he was supposed to put the ball into a certain position, made a shop front of it, and - as you say - both fullbacks were then on their heels and the play was behind them. Hes a good keeper, but his distribution has been awful at times this season.

p.s. have a greenie for your first non twattish contribution on this thread Montylaugh.png.648e9c9941fe22aadb0dc54ba1cf41b8.png

Edited by Green Day

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

Thats my Marciano point - he was supposed to put the ball into a certain position, made a shop front of it, and - as you say - both fullbacks were then on their heels and the play was behind them. Hes a good keeper, but his distribution has been awful at times this season.

p.s. have a greenie for your first non twattish contribution on this thread Montylaugh.png.648e9c9941fe22aadb0dc54ba1cf41b8.png

Marciano cost us in the exact same manner in the Derby when his kick went wayward towards Daryl Horgan, one header later and they are at us and the ball is in our net.

Any of the Hibs fans on here know who the commentator is on Hibs TV ?

Want to ask him why he found it easy to name all the players with a pale skin colour correctly but struggled every single time with Max Lowe and Shay Logan ?

Cheers

5 hours ago, Green Day said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'll take it. 

1 hour ago, G-MAN said:

Any of the Hibs fans on here know who the commentator is on Hibs TV ?

Want to ask him why he found it easy to name all the players with a pale skin colour correctly but struggled every single time with Max Lowe and Shay Logan ?

Cheers

As @HibsFan said, its Cliff Pike - he is on twitter, so you could ask him yourself if you wanted to make an even bigger tit of yourself than you did with that lame attempt?

eta -  here is the Hibs tv goals highlights and at your 2nd he mentions Lowe in the build up -

https://hibstv.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/video/vod/5672

Edited by Green Day

16 hours ago, Green Day said:

Hi Green Day, seeing as we are dishing out greenies, please enjoy your 1000th on this blessed day, the 21st of May.

Regards, Austinho x

Edited by Austinho

3 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Hibs TV is a weird one. Switches between wildly biased and then has spells of well balanced commentary.

I prefer the inhouse commentary to be the former.

You're lucky you have Red TV, then. A bigger pair of nasally-voiced, biased cretins you couldn't wish to meet.  heh.png.744b60e9625f1e3e25d9c32e1a8fc2e3.png