Hibs vs Aberdeen

3 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Is it true that adult males talking about casual days as the happiest in their lives , may be sad c***s? 

That's a good question blockhead, let's put it out there for the rest of posters on this thread to comment upon. 

4 hours ago, tarapoa said:

Four wins in Glasgow vs the bigot brothers in past two seasons since Hibs were back in top flight - how does that compare to Hibs?

Aye, but your record against them at Pittodrie is awful. No wonder Milne wants to move to Kingsford.

Aberdeen's overall record v the gruesome twosome over the last two years:

P21 W4 D4 L13

Hibs record in the same period:

P18 W4 D7 L7

Edited by morrison1982

Guest Moomintroll
3 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Wouldn't drive through a shitehole like that let alone have any relations there. 

Did you enjoy your "big team" winning the old firm game last week?  

OK, you cant be a relation as he is somehow convinced I am a Celtic fan. Please do tell why you set up an account 7 years ago but have neglected to post up until now? Judging by your calm demanour up until now I am guessing you have been  a resident in Peterhead. Probably best to calm down or you won't still be posting by the time of the game, the Hibs lads can do strange things to an unhinged poster when they get going.

1 hour ago, HibsFan said:

If the Aberdeen boeys are seriously thinking about going to this game on Sunday after openly mocking a CCS top boy like Fraser Fyvie Sr's credentials, then I think they're going to have to invest in some flame-retardant clothing.

Weapons.......tut tut

3 hours ago, AndyM said:

Correct. 

Leith is incredibly gentrified and the old shitehole Trainspotting boozers are very much disappearing. It's all craft beer, pubs doing street food and modern apartments built in old Bonded Warehouses. It's not cheap either. 

The Scottish deprivation map would suggest Leith remains a bit $hite.

leithJPG.JPG

5 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

The Scottish deprivation map would suggest Leith remains a bit $hite.

leithJPG.JPG

Clever use of the dollar sign to get round the forum rules there tarapoa, might start doing that in future. 

1 minute ago, HibsFan said:

Would rather come from an area known for its deprivation than its conservatism, champ.

Hide contents

DyZLPWvWsAAl4vK.thumb.jpg.60bb03b2dded63617d3b69cebf6e3965.jpg

Hide contents

Gutted for you.  M2.png.579b38baa4c847f5147368ee807fed24.png

That is not a good look for Aberdeen at all, but at the same time not surprising. 

30 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Some cutting edge stuff from kingjoey here. Staking a claim for the wittiest aberdeen poster on P&B. 

I disagree. This afc_blockhead fella has him beat on that front, surely - and with his six years of preparation for this glorious day when he'd finally start posting here, I can only surmise that there are many more gems yet to spring forth from his keyboard.