Hibs vs Aberdeen

3 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Died in 2018 but is still up for scrapping? Is he The Undertaker or something? :lol:

Seeing how the ASC used to get their arses handed to them every week back in the 80s, I wouldn't rule out a Weekend at Bernie's style victory for Fyvie's da.

50 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

If only these boys knew. Tell you what joey, DM me and if you want a scuffle with the old man before the game you can have one no questions asked. 

Dearie me (x2)

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

You've got it all wrong there. Fyvie's old man was a top boy in the Hibs Baby Crew back in the day. Brad Welsh's right-hand man, by all accounts, and Irvine Welsh used him as a primary consultant for Marabou Stork Nightmares, and he shows up onscreen in the background of that Danny Dyer documentary about casuals. He met an untimely demise in a gangland shooting in Liberton a couple years back. If that big CCS flag with the roll-call of dead casuals is at the game on Sunday, you'll be able to see for yourself.

Casuals :lol::lol: 

Sad fuckers 

2 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Well this new sleeper account is so annoying it must be a Bob Williamson parody, member since July 2012, number of posts = 8. Fucking tragic muppet.

A killie fan? Who gives a f**k what you think..  a non entity club  which basically exists as a *** retirement home 8)

Can't wait for when Aberdeen win the game like last time and the Hibee's give it the old "I'd rather watch good football and finish 5th than qualify for Europe playing that football" and then cry about how they can't believe how Aberdeen fans bother watching McInnes and his WINNING....

Guest Moomintroll
4 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

A killie fan? Who gives a f**k what you think..  a non entity club  which basically exists as a *** retirement home 8)

Do you have a relation from Kilbirnie? Very apt username btw.

3 hours ago, tarapoa said:

Four wins in Glasgow vs the bigot brothers in past two seasons since Hibs were back in top flight - how does that compare to Hibs?

Exactly. 

He also talks about winning second place in a disparaging way.. hibs would fucking love second place (championship doesn't count Hibs fans. What's it like to be so shit you get relegated? I wouldn't know ...)

They came out in force and got massively excited about 4th last season.

Hibs aren't even as big as Hearts ...