Hibs vs Aberdeen

18 hours ago, Green Day said:

I suppose Aberdeen have "won" 2nd place mainly by kacking your pants whenever you get near a G postcode.

Four wins in Glasgow vs the bigot brothers in past two seasons since Hibs were back in top flight - how does that compare to Hibs?

At least this thread is guaranteed to be more entertaining than the match itself. Because you know, Aberdeen are hoofball merchants, flat track bullies and hatchetmen and all that - f**k having to watch that every week.

Did I get a full house? 

Edited by Austinho

52 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Hibs lads smashing the sheep all over the place here, it's embarrassing to witness.

3 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

It reminds me of the time my dad threw a petrol bomb at the Aberdeen mob on Princes Street back in the day. 

I'll bet it does. Two completely imaginary situations.

5 minutes ago, Austinho said:

At least this thread is guaranteed to be more entertaining than the match itself. Because you know, Aberdeen are hoofball merchants, flat track bullies and hatchetmen and all that - f**k having to watch that every week.

Did I get a full house? 

Forget about shitting the bed and Shinnie refereeing games ;)

Can any of the Aberdeen posters tell me if their fans have come to Leith earlier than expected to soak in what the best area in the country has to offer? I've seen quite a lot of people walking around with their tops neatly tucked into their jeans today. 

Guest Moomintroll

Well this new sleeper account is so annoying it must be a Bob Williamson parody, member since July 2012, number of posts = 8. Fucking tragic muppet.

1 minute ago, Rodhull said:

I meant it being his dad.

You've got it all wrong there. Fyvie's old man was a top boy in the Hibs Baby Crew back in the day. Brad Welsh's right-hand man, by all accounts, and Irvine Welsh used him as a primary consultant for Marabou Stork Nightmares, and he shows up onscreen in the background of that Danny Dyer documentary about casuals. He met an untimely demise in a gangland shooting in Liberton a couple years back. If that big CCS flag with the roll-call of dead casuals is at the game on Sunday, you'll be able to see for yourself.

If the Aberdeen boeys are seriously thinking about going to this game on Sunday after openly mocking a CCS top boy like Fraser Fyvie Sr's credentials, then I think they're going to have to invest in some flame-retardant clothing.

2 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

If the Aberdeen boeys are seriously thinking about going to this game on Sunday after openly mocking a CCS top boy like Fraser Fyvie Sr's credentials, then I think they're going to have to invest in some flame-retardant clothing.

Dearie me.