Hibs vs Aberdeen

25 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Last time I was at Pittodrie, the stall between the turnstile and the stand proper served me a completely tasteless cheeseburger, something I didn't know was even possible until then. It's possibly just a reflection of the culinary deprivation in the northeast that even the ER concession stands are an improvement over what he's used to.

You should try the fish next time m8. I hear they're big on their fish up there........ like they'll actually f**king murder you if you take a fishing rod.

Okay gonna have to back you up there a second Austinho... literally never met anyone in my entire life who talks like that in Aberdeen.. I'd like to think anyone who did speak like that were promptly thrown into the River Dee

45 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Okay gonna have to back you up there a second Austinho... literally never met anyone in my entire life who talks like that in Aberdeen.. I'd like to think anyone who did speak like that were promptly thrown into the River Dee

I can confirm that this is exactly how those slack-jawed yokels sound. Sorry if that's shattered any illusions you once had about the city and its 'people'.

8 hours ago, Dave1875 said:

"Eberdeen" m8.

220px-GroundskeeperWillie.png

10 hours ago, HibsFan said:

I can confirm that this is exactly how those slack-jawed yokels sound. Sorry if that's shattered any illusions you once had about the city and its 'people'.

Hibs fans talking about "yokels" and accents :lol:

Coming from a support that speak like the smacked up neds that they are , that is ironic.

Leith is a well known shitehole full of minks.  Ever wondered why all your local "stars" end up washed by up 30? Riordan , O Connor , probably Griffiths :whistle

Enjoy your "top class football" you fantasists as you fly to your usual 4th/5th place every season!

7 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Can he kick the ball forward? Fouling and passing the ball back to the keeper seem to be his skills.

Don’t care m8. He’s won more Scottish cups than Aberdeen in the last decade. Lol. 

Also, having a pop at someone who consistently fouls is a good laugh when you’ve got Graeme Shinnie in your midfield :lol: 

Just now, Zing. said:

Don’t care m8. He’s won more Scottish cups than Aberdeen in the last decade. Lol. 

Also, having a pop at someone who consistently fouls is a good laugh when you’ve got Graeme Shinnie in your midfield :lol: 

1 Scottish cup in 100 years and you all get mouthy :unsure2: 

Shinnie can play football. Bartley makes the likes of Dougie Imrie look like Pele

2 minutes ago, Zing. said:

He's got more Scottish Championship medals too.