Hibs vs Aberdeen

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

Tories - check

Voted No - check

Mourinho Image - check

Monty image - check

New stadium being too far away from the city centre - check

Just awaiting the post match "you won but how can you be happy watching that every week" type post to win Hibs bingo.

We haven't had 'you don't have a derby' yet

4 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Edinburgh is the most staunch city in the country. It's depressing for me too but no point pretending otherwise. Makes you just look dumb.

Leith being the least staunch. 4U0m6pP.png

18 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Just awaiting the post match "you won but how can you be happy watching that every week" type post to win Hibs bingo.

ITV have just cancelled Jeremy Kyle's show after its prolonged years of having a profoundly negative effect on both participants and viewers alike.

On that logic, I expect it won't be too long before Aberdeen matches meet the same fate.

3 minutes ago, Austinho said:

I've never actually met an Aberdeen fan in real life before, but it's becoming alarmingly obvious why that Hibs boy set one of them on fire on the train a few years back.

Suppose its just payback for all those years of getting their arses skelped in the 80s and 90s.

2 hours ago, Estragon said:

Sincerely hoping the game will be as one sided as this match thread.  Hibs bois tearing strips off the Northern bigots.

Killie fans are the new Saintees fans on Aberdeen threads. I miss RandomGuy having a go at us.

I like how the Dons fans are pre-emptively listing everything wrong with being an Aberdeen supporter for us, so we don't have to. Fish shooting themselves in the barrel makes for a handy labour-saving device.

Edited by Aim Here

Aber deen deen deen, love the magic money tree
Aber deen deen deen, all those rednecks  vote tory
Never left, only right, watching a team that's fucking shite
Trapped in time, every game, singing an 80s melody

:whistle

4 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

I like how the Dons fans are pre-emptively listing everything wrong with being an Aberdeen supporter for us, so we don't have to. Fish shooting themselves in the barrel makes for a handy labour-saving device.

The sort of self deprecating humour they adopted so well that their entire identity now revolves around the act of mating with sheep.