Hibs vs Aberdeen

24 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Equivalent of some self important dicksplash in an office meeting starting a sentence with  "I dont want to start an argument but.........." or "with all due respect..........." 

You could simply ignore me......but no.....

3 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Going to let you in on a little secret about how Pie and Bovril works, champ.

When two teams go up against each other, it's traditional for a match thread to be set up.

In this match thread, fans of the two teams typically discuss the upcoming match.

Sometimes, posters who support one club might even want to talk about the other club, and vice versa.

And sometimes, just sometimes, threads are ruined by nonsense posts like yours.

Fortunately, moments like these are what the red dots were invented for.

Reveal hidden contents

Cretin.  M8.png.01fadf6a692aa828c1447d8a6a519065.png

Not sure what I’d have done without you here. I will study your advice in great detail, and take it forward to the next time we meet you. I expect better behaviour from the Edinburgh Greenies next season, though.

12 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Not sure what I’d have done without you here. I will study your advice in great detail, and take it forward to the next time we meet you. I expect better behaviour from the Edinburgh Greenies next season, though.

Don’t get your hopes up.

Guest Bob Mahelp
20 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Said it before that Aberdeen fans are probably the most serious group of posters on P&B.  Not surprising, I've never heard anyone say a good thing about the place.

Your mum seemed to enjoy herself up here in her days of working the docks. 

1 hour ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Said it before that Aberdeen fans are probably the most serious group of posters on P&B.  Not surprising, I've never heard anyone say a good thing about the place.

There was a story in a national paper some years ago about Aberdeen being voted the most miserable place in Britain. The journo asked a local for his opinion on this which was "f**k off" 

My point being, 

f**k off

2 hours ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Nah, they love a good joke.

Their funniest one is pretending that a Super Cup (UEFA's equivalent of the Charity Shield) counts as a major European honour.  5cdb349b2c73b_heckysure.png.3f957ce885b2d5df45e7d8df90ab9a4e.png

33 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Mum jokes were probably original around the 1980's where alot of Aberdeen fans still live.

When you tell a "your mum" joke and only their mum is old enough to get it. yXAbrOQ.png

11 hours ago, Boostin' Kev said:

This a low blow, Kev

I'll be taking this up with Div