Hibs vs Aberdeen

Another meaningless game for us, so like last week, couldn't really give a f**k.

However, in some personal news, I'm taking the wee man along for the first time on Sunday, so excited for this father/son milestone.

Some glorious sunshine, free flowing football, plenty goals and a win for the good guys would be nice.

Alternatively, an eye bleeding 0-1 shitfest from McInnes' cloggers may put him off for life, thus saving me a fortune in tickets and merchandise over the next decade. 

Win/win.

4 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Alternatively, an eye bleeding 0-1 shitfest from McInnes' cloggers may put him off for life, thus saving me a fortune in tickets and merchandise over the next decade. 

.....or we could repeat our January performance when we won an open match with better football than the home side.

Then he'll see the light and be a lifelong dandy....

Genuine question. Why are Hibs fans, every time they play Aberdeen, so obsessed with us? They should surely be concentrating on the mid table teams that they are competing with, Hearts, Livi, Saintees and Motherwell. 

44 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Genuine question. Why are Hibs fans, every time they play Aberdeen, so obsessed with us? They should surely be concentrating on the mid table teams that they are competing with, Hearts, Livi, Saintees and Motherwell. 

Mourinho images incoming...

57 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Wait, why are Hibs fans having a bit of banter on Pie and Bovril with Aberdeen fans before the match? Isnt nearly every match thread on this forum like that? 

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Going to let you in on a little secret about how Pie and Bovril works, champ.

When two teams go up against each other, it's traditional for a match thread to be set up.

In this match thread, fans of the two teams typically discuss the upcoming match.

Sometimes, posters who support one club might even want to talk about the other club, and vice versa.

And sometimes, just sometimes, threads are ruined by nonsense posts like yours.

Fortunately, moments like these are what the red dots were invented for.

Spoiler

Cretin.  M8.png.01fadf6a692aa828c1447d8a6a519065.png

Edited by HibsFan

I’m putting this Heartsesque performance from the Hibees fans down to the unseasonably higher temperatures this week.

Anyway, Killie will no doubt get pumped off their big brothers so a 0-0 / 1-1 here is the likely outcome in Derek’s last game in charge.......

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Equivalent of some self important dicksplash in an office meeting starting a sentence with  "I dont want to start an argument but.........." or "with all due respect..........." 

Another meaningless game for us, so like last week, couldn't really give a f**k.
However, in some personal news, I'm taking the wee man along for the first time on Sunday, so excited for this father/son milestone.
Some glorious sunshine, free flowing football, plenty goals and a win for the good guys would be nice.
Win/win.
Congrats but... Be careful here..... Exposure to shite football/lack of success could drive him into the clutches of the ugly sisters.

If Hibs lose, you should follow it up by giving him a mild to moderate tanking too so he hates all football. Scorch the earth. Its the only way to be safe.