Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HibsFan

Hibs vs Aberdeen

Recommended Posts

Unfortunately there is no way we're going to prevent Aberdeen getting into Europe when Hearts are put to the sword.

The best we can do is win the game and boot as many lumps into the opposition as possible to ensure a swift exit from Europe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

The best we can do is win the game and boot as many lumps into the opposition as possible to ensure a swift exit from Europe.

Strange time of the season to be changing your history(sic) of free flowing expansive football to kick lumps out of an eye bleeding Afc.

On  a more serious note, i like the look of Heckingbottom! will be interesting to see how you  develop next season.

1-2  D'or Double

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

 

On  a more serious note, i like the look of Heckingbottom! will be interesting to see how you  develop next season.

 

He's starting to look like a Compo and Clegg version of Lennon.

All's well when the going is good, turns into a red-faced batshit crazy conspiracy freak when things don't go so well. 

I'm amazed that it happened so quickly to Heckingbottom. It'll be fun next season when the honeymoon is over and the real cracks appear. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bob Mahelp said:

He's starting to look like a Compo and Clegg version of Lennon.

All's well when the going is good, turns into a red-faced batshit crazy conspiracy freak when things don't go so well. 

I'm amazed that it happened so quickly to Heckingbottom. It'll be fun next season when the honeymoon is over and the real cracks appear. 

 

 

A master of reading between the lines Bob.

 

bruce-lee-gif-4.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally think our free flowing attacking fitba will get the better of these hammer throwing thugs. 3-1 Hibernian. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BawWatchin said:

Unfortunately there is no way we're going to prevent Aberdeen getting into Europe when Hearts are put to the sword.

The best we can do is win the game and boot as many lumps into the opposition as possible to ensure a swift exit from Europe.

Unless Avril puts out a reserve side to boot utter fcuk out of them next week.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got to agree with BawWatchin on this one.

Hopefully somebody kicks Shinnie so hard that he flies all the way to Derby or whatever no mark club it is he's joining to avoid having to listen to those unbearable Doric accents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

I can still ruin it. Give me time.

You'll have to move quick before the hibees arrive with their "banter" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come on the Edinburgh Hibernians!

A resounding victory here, if you please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...