Kilmarnock v Sevco 5088

8 hours ago, velo army said:

As a south Lanarkshire catholic, who used to be quite active in it, I never heard Protestants referred to as ****. Never. Occasionally proddies, as a shortened, mildly disrespectful term, but **** was reserved purely for rangers fans. It’s just dishonest to claim otherwise.

Who was your fav Celtic players Regi Blinker?

22 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

I do believe the point where he clearly displayed bigotary (sic) was where, after a flurry of asterisks & many other vile slurs, his feeble mind realised that if you spell it f e n i a n, that works. Disgracefully, after the Headsgone thread was taken offline for hours to clean up the mess, he was allowed to remain on the site,[mention=1]Div[/mention] needs to get a grip and get this vile bigoted cretin to f**k as it is well past a joke. 

I was talking about a song 

Nice to take it completely out off context

Maybe you should get kicked for lying about people?

Dont jump on the Mersey with your msssive hangover 

I am here for you

Clarke will be replaced it will be okay 

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

What does the Internet have to do with your illiteracy? We're not living in the 1990s when punctuation would be missed out to save space and make sending text messages cheaper. Using punctuation properly would give you a little more time to think your posts through than not at all. Try it.

Guest Moomintroll
I am here for you
Classy as always, I won't jump on the Mersey thank you very much, I am not Jeebus. I am sure that with your ability to get into any ground in Britain free of charge you are ideally placed to recommend some potential replacements. You have already been told, do not quote me as I have you on ignore for a reason ( you should feel warm & fuzzy as you are the only person I have ever done that to), I know exactly what you are & I do not want to converse with you.

2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
25 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:
I am here for you

Classy as always, I won't jump on the Mersey thank you very much, I am not Jeebus. I am sure that with your ability to get into any ground in Britain free of charge you are ideally placed to recommend some potential replacements. You have already been told, do not quote me as I have you on ignore for a reason ( you should feel warm & fuzzy as you are the only person I have ever done that to), I know exactly what you are & I do not want to converse with you.

Aye I am.on ignore but you reply to every reponce

I know what you are to the guy who tells the Scousers,that you live just outside off Glasgow 

Just like a saw a woman do on a bus comiing back from Goodison

I was totally cringing

And you will never have the bond that a Glasweigan has with the Scousers 

And you know it so get back in your box

6 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Why are you engaging with this Moomin, you are better than this.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Really he is not he is tells lies about me as if he actually knows me

Utter bunnet off a boy

But trust a Aberdonian to side witj him

Party people eh douriest people in Scotland 

I probably should move to Liverpool if he is our countrues representation 

Guest Moomintroll

I know but f**k me, I want him to do or say something that even the useless mods on here cannot ignore although not sure how bad that will have to be given the many emptyworthy posts that have been ignored up until now, a man needs a hobby but I only usually tell him to gtf when he quotes me. That odd rant on the Ayr thread had to be referenced but that was a moment of weakness from me. Firmly on ignore again & can only hope he doesn't quote any of my posts

4 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

I know but f**k me, I want him to do or say something that even the useless mods on here cannot ignore although not sure how bad that will have to be given the many emptyworthy posts that have been ignored up until now, a man needs a hobby but I only usually tell him to gtf when he quotes me. That odd rant on the Ayr thread had to be referenced but that was a moment of weakness from me. Firmly on ignore again & can only hope he doesn't quote any of my posts

You're just getting yourself wound up. He won't last too long anyway.

16 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Really he is not he is tells lies about me as if he actually knows me

Utter bunnet off a boy

But trust a Aberdonian to side witj him

Party people eh douriest people in Scotland 

I probably should move to Liverpool if he is our countrues representation 

Okay, let's look at the evidence.

You have an affinity with the rangers and the club that played at Ibrox before them.

You travel the length and breadth of the country gaining free admission to football grounds.  

Your command of the English language is tenuous at best and seems to consist of short mainly indecipherable stanzas.

You are Radio Scotland "sports reporter",  Derek Ferguson  aren't you .

12 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

You travel the length and breadth of the country gaining free admission to football grounds.  

I must have missed this development. When did he claim this?

Guest Moomintroll
I must have missed this development. When did he claim this?
On the Ayr thread, he can get into any ground in the country free of charge with a particularly warm welcome at Rangers, and for some odd reason, Everton. Ladeside will have some team next season.

18 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

You are Radio Scotland "sports reporter",  Derek Ferguson  aren't you .

Derek Ferguson comes across like a lovely guy, not all **** are c***s.

Guest Moomintroll
Imagine taking the time to decipher his posts, much less respond to them as if he deserves anybody's time  

I keep poking when he quotes me in the forlorn hope that[mention=1]Div[/mention] actually wakes up, gives the current mods a good talking to for their dereliction of duty & empties the bigoted fantasist. 

6 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Derek Ferguson comes across like a lovely guy, not all **** are c***s.

Derek Ferguson sounds like a struggling 7 year old reading his homework out to the class when he does his report.

At no point did I mention ****  or c***s, I'm way too classy for that.

27 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

Derek Ferguson sounds like a struggling 7 year old reading his homework out to the class when he does his report.

At no point did I mention ****  or c***s, I'm way too classy for that.

That's a fair point, but I'd suggest our pal Tartan Tammy is more Alex Rae than Derek Ferguson.