Kilmarnock v Sevco 5088

1 minute ago, ancientnoise said:

Exactly. I was expecting you to turn up as an imposter for the free beer. Might have worked, especially if you'd come as Ragnar Lodbrok or similar.

Naw, I came dressed as a skeleton today. Trying to confuse  Zombies, as I heard there were going to be a few of them. 

2 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

Two early leavers lifted in Springhill Place chanting about "bombs and guns" and "Germans" and caught pulling at the back wipers on parked cars. 

Stay classy, Rangers.

Joke’s on them, I never use mine.

15 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Joke’s on them, I never use mine.

Aye,  bombs and guns? I keep mine hidden as well, and don’t sing aboot them  either. 

Edited by NFL12

1 hour ago, ancientnoise said:

Really? Never!

Voted Chelsea's best ever RB by their own fans.

Quiz time? Name these players. No googling.

chelsea_ecwc.thumb.jpg.582dc83a29893692009ae8a4b5d5a2c9.jpg

De Goey, Clarke, Duberry, Lebeouf, ?, Flo, Poyet, Petrescu, Wise, Vialli, Di Matteo.

Unsure of back row second from the right, at first I thought Jody Morris, but may be too early for him? 

23 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

Two early leavers lifted in Springhill Place chanting about "bombs and guns" and "Germans" and caught pulling at the back wipers on parked cars. 

Stay classy, Rangers.

That's even worse than sandcastle gate.....

Wipergate.

3 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

Gave that pint to someone else Bennett, waited for you as well.

Mibbe next season?

You must be desperate for some company, I feel quite sad now.

If you'd ever been to a game you would know that Springhill Place is populated mostly by pensioners, and a place where - if you get in quick - you can park your car 100 yards from the ground.

Vandalising OAP's motors and your own fans' vehicles. Not a good look is it?

Damn those sevconians, my fans didn't deserve that.

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Those are Killie fans, as you can tell by the fact that they're cheering our goal.

:lol:  

Those are Killie fans, as you can tell by the fact that they're cheering our goal.
I thought I'd missed something.
Keep forgetting a lot of people on here are genuine morons. I'm too generous and humble.

33 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Great day for Kilmarnock.  Well deserved. 

Have Sevco ever won with the Orange Order strip on? :lol:

dunno but they were singing songs of sectarian hate straight from a orange walk ..... utter scum 

4 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

I can see the SFA charging him with breaching his touchline ban to go on to the pitch to make his speech.

SC waited the 15 mins after the match ended before entering the "playing area", as per the rules....

Edited by C4mmy31

11 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

Interesting though that the "f**k the SFA" chant created a brief, bizarre unity, stadium-wide.

very true SFA are a shower of nomarks ... bring back Jim Farry ... i'm not classing them all as s*um as not every single rangers fans sung those stupid outdated songs .... their is Rangers fans and then there is your typical brain dead h - u - n

Well yes.

Also of interest. there was the unanimous, repeated chant directed at Steve Clarke "cheer up Stevie Clarke, oh what can it mean, to be a...."  and I saw Gerard looking over at the away stand.

When Stevie G came out he got huckled and chaperoned by bouncers from a horde of desperate Rangers fans wanting selfies, autographs, whatever.

Square that circle for me. 

i would give you a thumbs up but i reached my target for today ... i hope everyone gets behind Stevie as Scotland manager so that he can match the success he's had at Killie 

The boy next to Flo isn't Jody Morris, although he definitely played for Chelsea in 1998.  It's either the Danish boy they from (Goldbaek was it?) or they had a young English boy playing for them and I can't mind his name.

Edit - Danny Granville/Glanville or something?

Edited by TheScarf

9 hours ago, DurrantsKneeIsJelly said:

Of course they are. However, the guy and kid in the orange tops and a bit of artistic licence make it work. They’re also on the touchline,  it’s the goaline where the Orcs were.

That would be the 3rd strip from season 2014/15, lots of people wore strips from previous seasons at the request of the club......

New-Killie-FC-Strip-2014-15.jpg.ac78c6d96b8db331ee1d13419c27fbf8.jpg