Kilmarnock v Sevco 5088

1 hour ago, BlueKillie said:

Would rather have a Killie v Dundee thread than this pish that has been the last 15 pages jfc

There are times when you just should be good losers and accept you lost and take it with good grace - even when goading ensues.

Tartan Rammy dosent ply by these rils which is unfortunate.  The other side is that he has diddies queing up to reply to him - which is equally unfortunate.

Best to lock the thread?

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

There are times when you just should be good losers and accept you lost and take it with good grace - even when goading ensues.

Tartan Rammy dosent ply by these rils which is unfortunate.  The other side is that he has diddies queing up to reply to him - which is equally unfortunate.

Best to lock the thread?

Ive not spoke about the game

And when we do I always do

Nice solidarity there brother

Siding with the enemies yet again

I think you need to revalueate who you support 

Cos it clearly is not fellow Rangers fans

I get persicuted in here cos they hate Rangers

Unlike you I stand up for Rangers

Your just a empty seat playing to the gallary

A shame really that you have sunk so low

If you actually read my comments and theres you would actually see what has been happening here

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

7 hours ago, Estragon said:

Kidding on your dyslexic by typing like the gendarme in 'Allo 'Allo. 

That'll fool them ;)

My remidial teachers would disagree and the guy that tested me in Irvine years later

But the Pie and Bovril brigade know better what a complete load off wasters you really are

Insensitive and ignorant and I would have thought more off you being 6 finger banjo pickers 

12 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Two off them can be a success but face it you will plumit

And the manager list is laughable like any off the guys that have worked in EPL and championship as managers are comimg

Like they give a toss about Scottish football and have dreamed off managing Killie

As if there multi millions in the bank cant get them to play elite golf any time around the globe at prestigious clubs

Cant wait for the deflation in your swaggers when its announced its someone like Neil McCann 

You said above, "Like they give a toss about Scottish football and have dreamed off managing Killie" well isn't that a bit like the clown you have as a manager. When Tranmere Rovers come calling he will be ofski. Your last point is even more ridiculous as McCann isn't a manager infact he McCannot and will not be a Killie manager. With regards to the swagger that would be something you will never get to experience. It is very difficult to do this when you are weighed down with the chip on your shoulder, your sense of injustice, your total inability to realise that your club is no more relevant than the rest. Plus the bigoted influences that blight your club. Bitter twisted and small minded.

5 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

You said above, "Like they give a toss about Scottish football and have dreamed off managing Killie" well isn't that a bit like the clown you have as a manager. When Tranmere Rovers come calling he will be ofski. Your last point is even more ridiculous as McCann isn't a manager infact he McCannot and will not be a Killie manager. With regards to the swagger that would be something you will never get to experience. It is very difficult to do this when you are weighed down with the chip on your shoulder, your sense of injustice, your total inability to realise that your club is no more relevant than the rest. Plus the bigoted influences that blight your club. Bitter twisted and small minded.

Our gaffer will only move to a EPL gig if and only when he wins the league

We don't have chips on our shoulders which is why we are very welcome in places like Liverpool 

I never said my club was more reliviant than any other

And have not saw any other Rangers fan say it

Heard other fans claim that kind off patter though

Such as we have the best fans in the world

Take a swing at what group off fans say that and its not Rangers fans

Another pish anti Rangers post with no bearing or evidence to back up the bile

Guest Moomintroll
This thread is getting a bit ridiculous. Someone fire it into the sea.
@deadasdillinger , you have the power Graeme, time to shut this monstrosity down. Most of it is blocked posts for me I am happy to say but why should everyone else have to suffer.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
13 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:
This thread is getting a bit ridiculous. Someone fire it into the sea.

@deadasdillinger , you have the power Graeme, time to shut this monstrosity down. Most of it is blocked posts for me I am happy to say but why should everyone else have to suffer.

So do the other mods and ive had no warnings

For the simple fact that ive not done anything 

Now go harras somebody else you don't  like

Not liking somebody is no reason to kick them off Pie and Bovril 

But we know the types you don't like and its not just who they support

Now this guy talks about my disabilities on numerous threads

Who is in the wrong here Div?

Guys certifiable grade A 

Only two men who can continue on from Clarke

Lennon when Celtic give him the elbow or Strachan if he wants to get back onto the club scene again

If they don't get any off these guys the good work Clarke started will go in the bin

Part off me wants you to have a good boss cos we need another team to take points off Celtic 

If we want to win the league again.Poor under acheiving Killie with both teams sweeping them aside prob means Celtic stroll next year with more points

19 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Our gaffer will only move to a EPL gig if and only when he wins the league

We don't have chips on our shoulders which is why we are very welcome in places like Liverpool 

I never said my club was more reliviant than any other

And have not saw any other Rangers fan say it

Heard other fans claim that kind off patter though

Such as we have the best fans in the world

Take a swing at what group off fans say that and its not Rangers fans

Another pish anti Rangers post with no bearing or evidence to back up the bile

Non so blind as those who cannot see. you are indeed a twat !  The evidence is all there you are just afraid to see it.

So do the other mods and ive had no warnings

For the simple fact that ive not done anything 

Now go harras somebody else you don't  like

Not liking somebody is no reason to kick them off Pie and Bovril 

But we know the types you don't like and its not just who they support

Now this guy talks about my disabilities on numerous threads

Who is in the wrong here Div?

Guys certifiable grade A 

You need to [mention=1]div[/mention] if you want him to see this.

Just now, KTID26 said:

Non so blind as those who cannot see. you are indeed a twat !  The evidence is all there you are just afraid to see it.

Celtic and the Tartan Army are the ones who repeatedly say they have the best fans in the world

And there are plenty off evidence on this in here to over the years