Kilmarnock v Sevco 5088

34 minutes ago, The Marly said:
41 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:
So when Rangers do it its sectarian when others do it its just a song?
Clarke has never had any other fans start dodgy chants at him its just Rangers fans and Rangers fans alone?
Really get out that Ayrshire bubble your stuck in cos every manager gets chanted at including manages who played with Rangers
Look what McInnes said about it but when its Clarke its sundenly sectarian
Also were was he defending Boyd getting pelted with missles at Parkhead the week before
Tell you were nowhere Mr Invisible 

What other club's fans have sung Sectarian abuse other than Celtic or Sevco? Give examples.

Aberdeen.

Worth mentioning here that our fans were chanting "go home ya **** go home" yesterday as the Sevco piled out the stadium and obviously there was the Jones chants earlier in the season.

I'm not getting dragged into a debate about whether that particular word is classed as sectarian or not but similar to "orange" we all know the connotations that it currently stands for in Scotland so we would appear to be just as bad as those we are criticizing.

13 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

No, **** means Rangers fans. In the context of Scottish football, it is not sectarian and I'm not letting them obfuscate it.

Here's how they tried to ban '****'.

UEFA repeatedly fined them for sectarian chanting in the 2000s. Their fans went "well if we canny sing about feenyins then you areny allowed tae sing about ****".

Basically just reached for the first word that they didn't like, and stuck with it.

Rangers fans are known as h-u-n-s. Simple as.

It doesn't just mean Rangers fans tho.

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

It doesn't just mean Rangers fans tho.

When a small group of Hearts fans act like Rangers fans, they are known as Diet ****. Beyond that, you'd be getting into Northern Irish socio-political language that I specifically excluded from my post with the words "the context of Scottish football."

As a south Lanarkshire catholic, who used to be quite active in it, I never heard Protestants referred to as ****. Never. Occasionally proddies, as a shortened, mildly disrespectful term, but **** was reserved purely for rangers fans. It’s just dishonest to claim otherwise.

3 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

hand on my heart have never heard them around me at a game

turns down volume on hearing aid just like Sky Sports do their pitch side microphones, if you ask me......

Edited by C4mmy31

As an aside to all the nonsense, I'd just like to congratulate Killie on a magnificent season. Clarke bringing back the feel good factor and making the club unite as one in the way Jack Ross did us the 2 previous seasons. It's gutting to lose a good manager when the club is on an up. Hopefully you appoint a good successor to carry on the good work.
Stay away from Alan Stubbs tho[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Guest Moomintroll
As an aside to all the nonsense, I'd just like to congratulate Killie on a magnificent season. Clarke bringing back the feel good factor and making the club unite as one in the way Jack Ross did us the 2 previous seasons. It's gutting to lose a good manager when the club is on an up. Hopefully you appoint a good successor to carry on the good work.
Stay away from Alan Stubbs tho[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]
Cheers min, sure we will step away from the Stubbs, I have to be honest though, some of the names being thrown around by our supporters are batshit crazy. Someone was suggesting Ranieri & being completely serious, it is highly unlikely but just about doable, my choice would be Darren Moore as he did a decent job at WBA & we all know how shite they are at spotting a great manager. He also has a lot of contacts due to his PFA work that we could use to our advantage in the loan market.

9 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

I am not sectarian though and never have been and voted for Scottish Independence like the majority off my City

Others crapped it though down your way but I diegress

Show me were ive used any sectarian langage saying it does not mean I did it

It just shows your own special kind off bigotary directed at Rangers fans

"bigotary"

LOL

Guest Moomintroll
"bigotary" LOL

I do believe the point where he clearly displayed bigotary (sic) was where, after a flurry of asterisks & many other vile slurs, his feeble mind realised that if you spell it f e n i a n, that works. Disgracefully, after the Headsgone thread was taken offline for hours to clean up the mess, he was allowed to remain on the site,[mention=1]Div[/mention] needs to get a grip and get this vile bigoted cretin to f**k as it is well past a joke.