Kilmarnock v Sevco 5088

1 minute ago, killiemilan said:

So we just accept the bigotry displayed by rangers fans both home and away cos its just fitbaw? Typical eh. Oh and if you want to talk fitbaw Killie played sevco 4 times in the league and managed 2 wins and 2 draws so thats fine by me. How much do sevco spend on wages compared to Killie?Oh is it your own money or are you still using the face painters cash?

How did the chant go?

Come on give me the words

I am sure you recorded it?

Cos you are more interested about the support than ypur own football

So has it been uploaded to social media

And if so why not?

1 minute ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

How did the chant go?

And if so why not?

It was live on BT Sport mate no need to record it.

Edited by Dindeleux

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Its truly mind boggling that after a weekend of multiple bannings, this c**t has slipped through the net.

I am not sectarian though and never have been and voted for Scottish Independence like the majority off my City

Others crapped it though down your way but I diegress

Show me were ive used any sectarian langage saying it does not mean I did it

It just shows your own special kind off bigotary directed at Rangers fans

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

I would live in Liverpool over 99 per cent off Scotland to if I could its a great City and there great people
Steve G actually is keeping football real like what Shankley did for Liverpool he is trying to do for Rangers
I am not talking about European wins I am talkimg about egalitarianism community and reaching out to the people who support the club
Actually bringing football back to its roots again
Guys a multi millonear he never needed to take the gig
Took it cos he wants to get Rangers challeging again

Parklife.

So when Rangers do it its sectarian when others do it its just a song?
Clarke has never had any other fans start dodgy chants at him its just Rangers fans and Rangers fans alone?
Really get out that Ayrshire bubble your stuck in cos every manager gets chanted at including manages who played with Rangers
Look what McInnes said about it but when its Clarke its sundenly sectarian
Also were was he defending Boyd getting pelted with missles at Parkhead the week before
Tell you were nowhere Mr Invisible 
What other club's fans have sung Sectarian abuse other than Celtic or Sevco? Give examples.

14 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

It was live on BT Sport mate no need to record it.

I never watched it but watched the one he was claiming it happened in and never heard it on telly maybe its been cut out or maybe it was just a chant and he said it was sectarian 

Also not SFA or FIFA action no FACE group up investigating tells me what I need to know

Clarity

Just now, The Marly said:
7 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:
Clarke has never had any other fans start dodgy chants at him its just Rangers fans and Rangers fans alone?
Really get out that Ayrshire bubble your stuck in cos every manager gets chanted at including manages who played with Rangers
Also were was he defending Boyd getting pelted with missles at Parkhead the week before

What other club's fans have sung Sectarian abuse other than Celtic or Sevco? Give examples.

I dont go to Killie games but I understand how terrices work and chants its tribal

Sectarianism is wrong if he was subjected to it that is wrong but what about his ex Rangers players?

Were was he defending them

Nowhere 

Cos he thought he might got the gig

I never watched it but watched the one he was claiming it happened in and never heard it on telly naybe its been cut out or maybe it was just a chant and he said it was sectarian 

Also not SFA or FIFA action no FACE group up investigating tells me what I need to know

SFA/Fifa are investigating it, it was on the news at 6pm.  I thought you were clued up on football but obviously not.  

Only rangers fans direct sectarian chants at Mr Clarke.

I also agree that chants against McInnes are sectarian.

I was disgusted by the behaviour of celtic fans v Killie in March and said so. 

2 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

How did the chant go?

And if so why not?

Look you cany deny it there is so much evidence of sectarian chanting. Not to mention the vile chants against Lisbon Lions and Leigh Griffiths. Sadly I didnt take notes during the game as I was watching the FITBAW but couldn't NOT hear the nonsense. 

Kinda sounds like you might work for the SFA with your deaf ears?

I think you should just go to bed and reflect on the chants of your club and decide if you REALLY are happy with what is still happening.

Just now, Dindeleux said:

SFA/Fifa are investigating it, it was on the news at 6pm.  I thought you were clued up on football but obviously not.  

I dont have a telly to the BBC cos I am pro Indy

So in the game before it they never

Is that what your saying?

Or did they investigate and not reckon it was sectarianism?

Why is it a news story now just cos he got the Scotland job

Yes he got the Scotland jobs

Nice dont drink to much tonight lads 

Just now, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

I dont have a telly to the BBC cos I am pro Indy

So in the game before it they never

Is that what your saying?

Or did they investigate and not reckon it was sectarianism?

Why is it a news story now just cos he got the Scotland job

Yes he got the Scotland jobs

Nice dont drink to much tonight lads 

I know you don't do BBC but here's the link if you are interested https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/18413384

Keep pretending it didn't happen though its in keeping with your standing on here.

29 minutes ago, killiemilan said:

Only rangers fans direct sectarian chants at Mr Clarke.

I also agree that chants against McInnes are sectarian.

I was disgusted by the behaviour of celtic fans v Killie in March and said so. 

Look you cany deny it there is so much evidence of sectarian chanting. Not to mention the vile chants against Lisbon Lions and Leigh Griffiths. Sadly I didnt take notes during the game as I was watching the FITBAW but couldn't NOT hear the nonsense. 

Kinda sounds like you might work for the SFA with your deaf ears?

I think you should just go to bed and reflect on the chants of your club and decide if you REALLY are happy with what is still happening.

Having met Berti Auld I find thise chants disgusting but hand on my heart have never heard them around me at a game

Heard them on the street though in the City center by pissed up knobs like you will have heard in other towns

Clarity

2 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Having met Berti Auld I find thise chants disgusting but hand on my heart have never heard them around me at a game

Heard them on the street though in the City center by pissed up knobs like you will heard in other towns

I dont think you can attend many games. I have had the misfortune of attending 6 Killie v sevco games and heard sectarian signing at all 6!Obviously the song directed at Mr Clarke is specific to Killie games however most of the other bigoted chants are not directed at individuals as they are just general anti catholic songs!

5 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I know you don't do BBC but here's the link if you are interested https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/18413384

Keep pretending it didn't happen though its in keeping with your standing on here.

Reading that reminds you all over again regards the naked corruption that was the 5WA and LNS.  Tinpot league. 

Just now, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Reading that reminds you all over again regards the naked corruption that was the 5WA and LNS.  Tinpot league. 

I would say delete but that utter moron won't be able to comprehend whats happening.

2 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I dont go to many games for Rangers

As I have said I watch games all round Scotland at different levels

I can go every week if I wanted to but I am happy getting out and about

Ive not saw any Killie games this year but was at Aberdeen Hearts and the European games oh and Bury game