Kilmarnock v Sevco 5088

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Footballs a pretty passionate game, Clark, Avril, Lennon, Rodgers, McInnes etc can all be pretty keyed up post match.

If you take off the blinkers then I'm sure you'll admit that his comments were honest and spot on.

Honest yes.Spot on NO.Disrespectful YES.

1 minute ago, killiemilan said:

Honest yes.Spot on NO.Disrespectful YES.

You don't want honesty in the game?

It was a dive, true and not disrespectful.

Killie style their play for the surface, true and not disrespectful.

30 minutes ago, The Marly said:

His use of the phrase "at places like this " is totally unnecessary and hugely disrespectful. He used it after Sevco beat us 2-1 at McDiarmid after we led 1-0 at half-time. "We shouldn't have to work so hard at places like this" was his moan then.
If he doesn't like the places he has to take his band of cheating b*****ds, then he should f**k off back to Scouseland. He is a classless fud who will be found out sooner rather than later.

I would live in Liverpool over 99 per cent off Scotland to if I could its a great City and there great people

Steve G actually is keeping football real like what Shankley did for Liverpool he is trying to do for Rangers

I am not talking about European wins I am talkimg about egalitarianism community and reaching out to the people who support the club

Actually bringing football back to its roots again

Guys a multi millonear he never needed to take the gig

Took it cos he wants to get Rangers challeging again

Guest Moomintroll
I would live in Liverpool over 99 per cent off Scotland to if I could its a great City and there great people
Steve G actually is keeping football real like what Shankley did for Liverpool he is trying to do for Rangers
I am not talking about European wins I am talkimg about egalitarianism community and reaching out to the people who support the club

I live on Merseyside, you would last five minutes down here p***k.

Just now, Moomintroll said:
4 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

I live on Merseyside, you would last five minutes down here p***k.

I think I would be okay as a Glasweigan there is a mutual bond off respect between the Cities

You prob try and pass for one though 

1 minute ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Yes gerrard is reaching out to the sevco community.He is trying to appeal to the knuckle draggers and bigots by playing to the lowest common denominator. He as been well schooled by those in the know(mcallister?)  as to how best to appeal to supporters.  With his intelligence that is what he does best. There are NO parallels  between Shankly and gerrard other than both played for liverpool. Read about Mr Shankly and Glenbuck and you will soon see.

Scotland isn't perfect by any manner of means and perhaps the worst aspect of Scotland is the bigotry perpetuated by the horrible football clubs in glasgow. I think I'd rather stay in Scotland than merseyside thanks. 

Fucking hell this is an awful post. Awful.

Just now, killiemilan said:

Yes gerrard is reaching out to the sevco community.He is trying to appeal to the knuckle draggers and bigots by playing to the lowest common denominator. He as been well schooled by those in the know(mcallister?)  as to how best to appeal to supporters.  With his intelligence that is what he does best. There are NO parallels  between Shankly and gerrard other than both played for liverpool. Read about Mr Shankly and Glenbuck and you will soon see.

Scotland isn't perfect by any manner of means and perhaps the worst aspect of Scotland is the bigotry perpetuated by the horrible football clubs in glasgow. I think I'd rather stay in Scotland than merseyside thanks. 

Aye okay cos there is nay bigotry in Ayrshire or Liverpool 

I dont need to read a book about Shankley or about what Gerrard thinks about him

And McAllister has never kicked a baw for Rangers in his life

Scotland is not perfect by any means but Rangers have been trying to address it for years including Celtic

And have programmes all over the community addressing and instilling a message off acceptance friendship and tolorence between supporters

You would know if you actually went to any off there foundations and talked and actually mixed with real people

Was a lot off Rangers fans in the Celtic foundation including myself dare say same numbers will be on the Rangers one likewise

Its not 24 7 chibbings here we actually mix and get on especially in the eastend its not like the razor gang days society is changing 

Look at all the Rangers tops in the pro Indy marches just as a example?

We all have our own minds

But fannies like Moon what ever will never exept that cos it dont fit his anti Rangers hatreds 

3 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Aye okay cos there is nay bigotry in Ayrshire or Liverpool 

I dont need to read a book about Shankley or about what Gerrard thinks about him

And McAllister has never kicked a baw for Rangers in his life

Scotland is not perfect by any means but Rangers have been trying to address it for years including Celtic

And have programmes all over the community addressing and instilling a message off acceptance friendship and tolorence between supporters

You would know if you actually went to any off there foundations and talked and actually mixed with real people

Was a lot off Rangers fans in the Celtic foundation including myself dare say same numbers will be on the Rangers one likewise

Its not 24 7 chibbings here we actually mix and get on especially in the eastend its not like the razor gang days society is changing 

Look at all the Rangers tops in the pro Indy marches just as a example?

We all have our own minds

But fannies like Moon what ever will never exept that cos it dont fit his anti Rangers hatreds 

So if rangers are addressing bigotry why then was I subjected to sectarian chanting by the MAJORITY of the fans attending yesterdays game? 

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
26 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Fucking hell this is an awful post. Awful.

Don't worry he can go one better with his next post!

Just now, killiemilan said:

So if rangers are addressing bigotry why then was I subjected to sectarian chanting by the MAJORITY of the fans attending yesterdays game? 

You weren't and you have psychological issues by the sounds off it

50 000 people singing a song just about you?

Your not that special or important

Only had 4 thousand yesterday. Shite away support if i'm honest

Just now, BlueKillie said:

Only had 4 thousand yesterday. Shite away support if i'm honest

Nothing to play for though for Rangers.

When did Killie become such wet blankets?

Your meant to sing louder than us or them or who ever

Imagine going to a game when your more interested in what the crowd do or say or what they look like

Get on with it and watch the fitbaw

And get a fecking life and a grip

Imagine going to a game when your more interested in what the crowd do or say or what they look like

Spoiler

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

So just because the chants weren't directed at me does that mean it didn't happen? I had to listen to it and it was VILE. There is no place for it in football and the fact it continues to happen tells me rangers really dont want to do anything about it cos it makes them money.And there were only 4,000 singing the filth yesterday - not 50,000.Though I was also present at ipox when a greater number were also involved in sectarian chanting  towards Steve Clarke. Accept it happens and condemn it or be prepared to be tarred as a bigot.

4 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

So we just accept the bigotry displayed by rangers fans both home and away cos its just fitbaw? Typical eh. Oh and if you want to talk fitbaw Killie played sevco 4 times in the league and managed 2 wins and 2 draws so thats fine by me. How much do sevco spend on wages compared to Killie?Oh is it your own money or are you still using the face painters cash?

1 minute ago, killiemilan said:

So just because the chants weren't directed at me does that mean it didn't happen? I had to listen to it and it was VILE. There is no place for it in football and the fact it continues to happen tells me rangers really dont want to do anything about it cos it makes them money.And there were only 4,000 singing the filth yesterday - not 50,000.Though I was also present at ipox when a greater number were also involved in sectarian chanting  towards Steve Clarke. Accept it happens and condemn it or be prepared to be tarred as a bigot.

So when Rangers do it its sectarian when others do it its just a song?

Clarke has never had any other fans start dodgy chants at him its just Rangers fans and Rangers fans alone?

Really get out that Ayrshire bubble your stuck in cos every manager gets chanted at including manages who played with Rangers

Look what McInnes said about it but when its Clarke its sundenly sectarian

Also were was he defending Boyd getting pelted with missles at Parkhead the week before

Tell you were nowhere Mr Invisible