Kilmarnock v Sevco 5088

12 hours ago, DurrantsKneeIsJelly said:

Of course they are. However, the guy and kid in the orange tops and a bit of artistic licence make it work. They’re also on the touchline,  it’s the goaline where the Orcs were.

the truth barely gets in the way of Sky News style headlines for what passes for real news, I'm happy to let it slide *partridge voice* for the purposes of the joke.

Excellent stuff.  

Probably already been mentioned in the thread but Bowie and the board deserve thanks for only limiting them to one stand- genuinely felt like an actual home game for us and it seemed a bigger boost for the team without having their fans up the other end shouting for decisions too. 

Some classless disrespectful comments from gerrard after the game.

"when you make 2 mistakes at places like this"  

"it was definitely a 9.8 for the dive"

"they're well suited to this surface"

"the referee is not going to give us a soft one away to Kilmarnock"

What a horrible character he is and a very poor football manager. Not to mention the vile disgusting songs that came from the sevco supporters. I wonder when the authorities will grow some and punish them by closing stands or docking points.

5 minutes ago, killiemilan said:

What a horrible character he is and a very poor football manager. Not to mention the vile disgusting songs that came from the sevco supporters. I wonder when the authorities will grow some and punish them by closing stands or docking points.

As a great man once said, "bye bye Rangers".

16 minutes ago, killiemilan said:

Not seeing anything wrong with his comments, pretty honest tbf.

Not seeing anything wrong with his comments, pretty honest tbf.

His use of the phrase "at places like this " is totally unnecessary and hugely disrespectful. He used it after Sevco beat us 2-1 at McDiarmid after we led 1-0 at half-time. "We shouldn't have to work so hard at places like this" was his moan then.
If he doesn't like the places he has to take his band of cheating b*****ds, then he should f**k off back to Scouseland. He is a classless fud who will be found out sooner rather than later.

2 minutes ago, The Marly said:

His use of the phrase "at places like this " is totally unnecessary and hugely disrespectful. He used it after Sevco beat us 2-1 at McDiarmid after we led 1-0 at half-time. "We shouldn't have to work so hard at places like this" was his moan then.
If he doesn't like the places he has to take his band of cheating b*****ds, then he should f**k off back to Scouseland. He is a classless fud who will be found out sooner rather than later.

"Places like this" Actually what he said was " when you make 2 mistakes at places like this" Isn't an insult, it's a compliment mate, a hard place to get a result...

You seem to be rather bitter and it comes across as if you have an issue with him being English....

4 minutes ago, The Marly said:

I remember that quote and was angry at that one too. Obviously thinking he is entitled to make such quotes sums up the entitlement of sevco fans and is one of the reasons we hate them all so very much. 

"Places like this" Actually what he said was " when you make 2 mistakes at places like this" Isn't an insult, it's a compliment mate, a hard place to get a result...

You seem to be rather bitter and it comes across as if you have an issue with him being English....

He can be English if he wants. He'd be a classless fud regardless of nationality.

Just now, bennett said:

No issue with him being english the fact that he is a classless cnut is the issue.  Why would him being english give me an issue? We have english players and indeed have an english assistant manager at Killie.

Just now, killiemilan said:

No issue with him being english the fact that he is a classless cnut is the issue.  Why would him being english give me an issue? We have english players and indeed have an english assistant manager at Killie.

I never said you had any issue with him being English.

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

yes you did ya eejit!

2 minutes ago, The Marly said:
5 minutes ago, bennett said:

He can be English if he wants. He'd be a classless fud regardless of nationality.

Your post was pretty classless, a bit hypocritical to be labeling someone else classless.

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

Your post was pretty classless, a bit hypocritical to be labeling someone else classless.

I think it is rather different how one conducts themselves on a forum compared to a post match interview as a manager of a 7 year old football club.

Just now, killiemilan said:

I think it is rather different how one conducts themselves on a forum compared to a post match interview as a manager of a 7 year old football club.

Footballs a pretty passionate game, Clark, Avril, Lennon, Rodgers, McInnes etc can all be pretty keyed up post match.

If you take off the blinkers then I'm sure you'll admit that his comments were honest and spot on.

Just now, KillieCon said:
11 minutes ago, bennett said:

A bit rich coming from someone who used child abuse to score points on this very forum.

That's what you're doing now.