Kilmarnock v Sevco 5088

9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

No, he waited 15 minutes after the game to do it, which is the time that needs to have elapsed for a banned manager to be ok to disregard the terms of the ban (until the next game the ban is applicable to).

I still wouldn’t be surprised tbh

24 minutes ago, Sleeperman said:

i'll take pleasure in seeing you FAIRLY stamped oot o Europe

Serious question; what do you tedious pieces of shit get out of your boring trolling?

51 minutes ago, Sleeperman said:

Was hoping Killie would get the Euro spot today until I saw that cheating diving scumbag conning the idiot Collum into a penalty, hate cheats, now I wish you pitch disintegration, Clarke departing and relegation

This quote really underlines it all for me.

After that speech from Sir Steve I've no doubt he's moving on, almost certainly to the Scotland job.
I know the success of teams you don't support is boring, but I can't thank Sir Steve enough for what he's done.
To see Rugby Park filled with Killie fans and absolutely rocking today was amazing, usually we're outnumbered by the cheeks in our own ground but today the away support couldn't have been more of an irrelevance.
I've seen us win trophies, but when the final whistle went I was close to tears - I honestly never thought I'd get to watch Killie in Europe again (was too young to appreciate it the last time) and the past 18 months (and the rest) have probably been my best supporting Killie - I genuinely expected to win today.
There's a good chance we'll go back to being shite now Sir Steve is going, but today is the kind of day you live for as a diddy club fan
you summed it up perfectly

Guest SJP79

Good on Killie, big problem with football has always been glory hunters, if everyone supported thier local clubs the game in Scotland would be in a much better place. 

Congratulations for qualifying for Europe. Hope you get a better draw than some of the places St Johnstone had to go to. It's no use if the fans cannot get to the away game. Makes the whole thing pointless.

I really hope SSC does well with Scotland but as far as Scottish football is concerned he has already left a mark. Its up to his replacement and other managers to follow his lead as he has shown what is possible if you be brave both on and off the pitch, in country where tradition dictates that wee diddy clubs should shut up and take what the arse cheeks give them.

Well done to SSC for a successful tenure at club level then and hopefully even more so at national (assuming he takes it)

Well done Killie on getting third. Well done Killie on taking a stand back from Rangers. Keep doing that next season no matter what the crowd total is. From a Scotland point of view I really hope that Stevie Clarke is the next manager, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he isn’t and he ends up back in England.

Just now, ancientnoise said:

Concomitant with them taking 2 (two) point out of a possible twelve from us this season?

It's a conspiracy, clearly.

Kilmarnock and Steve Clarke didn't show them the reverence they demand from everyone.

9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Kilmarnock and Steve Clarke didn't show them the reverence they demand from everyone.

Yeah, pretty evident that he has been involved at an actual high level with real big clubs, and when he came up here and seen the ugly sisters, he simply seen straight through them...

tenor-3.gif