Kilmarnock v Sevco 5088

The job Clarke has done at Killie has been absolutely staggering. It’s so refreshing seeing a manager at a diddy club who isn’t afraid to take on the Old Firm. 

I can’t think of anyone more suited to the Scotland job. That being said, I now fully expect the SFA to retract their contract offer after upsetting both of the Old Firm in his speech.

Was hoping Killie would get the Euro spot today until I saw that cheating diving scumbag conning the idiot Collum into a penalty, hate cheats, now I wish you pitch disintegration, Clarke departing and relegation

Was hoping Killie would get the Euro spot today until I saw that cheating diving scumbag conning the idiot Collum into a penalty, hate cheats, now I wish you pitch disintegration, Clarke departing and relegation
Hmmm.

This guy comes across as an intelligent chap.

As much as it was a dive it was clearly a pull on the shirt.

Refs should be encouraged to give the foul (whether the player goes down or not) and also book the fouled player if they make a meal of it. It would have a big effect on play acting, which for me is a blight on the game.

3 minutes ago, Sleeperman said:

Players play for decisions all the time, every team apart from celtic does it. Obviously some folk will pick up on some of Clarks previous comments regarding diving but some you get and some you don't.

That's fitba.

16 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

The job Clarke has done at Killie has been absolutely staggering. It’s so refreshing seeing a manager at a diddy club who isn’t afraid to take on the Old Firm. 

I can’t think of anyone more suited to the Scotland job. That being said, I now fully expect the SFA to retract their contract offer after upsetting both of the Old Firm in his speech.

I can see the SFA charging him with breaching his touchline ban to go on to the pitch to make his speech.

Too much of it going on, it has now become an accepted part of the game, to quote that champion of cheats Andy Walker, your only asking the question of the referee, time it was stamped out

[emoji25]

20 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I can see the SFA charging him with breaching his touchline ban to go on to the pitch to make his speech.

No, he waited 15 minutes after the game to do it, which is the time that needs to have elapsed for a banned manager to be ok to disregard the terms of the ban (until the next game the ban is applicable to).

34 minutes ago, Sleeperman said:

Personally I thought this was some sort of hyperlink :blink: