Kilmarnock v Sevco 5088

12 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

Utter pony since about the 15th minute. Missing Tav and Arfield badly. Lillie deserve their lead and will deservedly get third.

Pretty much as expected

**** raise their game for matches against The Dons & Victims

12 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Pretty much as expected

**** raise their game for matches against The Dons & Victims

Nothing to do with lying down but just that we are arguably missing our two best players in Arfield and Tavernier. Plus our record at Rugby Park is awful anyway.

Rangers fans have sung nearly the whole song book. I think when its the majority of fans singing like that they should be docked points.

Normally I think people make more out of the sectarian singing than is actually required - half the time I can’t even make out what they’re “singing.” Their song about the lions not seeing 10 in a row is absolutely despicable though, shows the fans for what they actually are.

Guest Moomintroll
Rangers fans have sung nearly the whole song book. I think when its the majority of fans singing like that they should be docked points.
Its not a majority, it is unanimous.

The one thing the attention seeking co comms won't ever draw attention to.

"I wonder what's going through Steve Clarke's mind?"

Possibly that a whole stand of mutants are calling him a ****** (in 2019), Craigan?

15 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

So every game then?

12 minutes ago, GorgieRoad said:

Is there an unwritten rule between broadcasters and the media that they can't call out this fucking bile live? Shameful.

The commentator on Sportsound mentioned the "Cheer up Steve Clarke" one. That'll be him banned from Ibrox and he might even get assaulted in the street and perhaps a couple of death threats.