Kilmarnock v Sevco 5088

I don't know if I can be as cynical about Jordan Jones as some of my fellow supporters. On balance he was a good player for us, and - if the above message is anything to go by - seems to retain an affection for the club despite all the shit he brought on himself earlier in the year. 

While it was extremely mishandled by the player, no doubt with a degree of encouragement from his new employers, I'm not going to let that episode tarnish the memory of one of the most exciting players I've seen on that LW for us. I do think it's the right decision to ask him not to attend the Rangers game, but I would genuinely wish him all the very best. 

Domestic PCAs can GTF though, a poor situation to allow.

11 hours ago, bennett said:

Played two weeks ago against the sheep.

Just seems rather petty and childish from Clark, the player gave his all against us and wouldn't let Killie down.

56 minutes ago, Estragon said:

I don't know if I can be as cynical about Jordan Jones as some of my fellow supporters. On balance he was a good player for us, and - if the above message is anything to go by - seems to retain an affection for the club despite all the shit he brought on himself earlier in the year. 

While it was extremely mishandled by the player, no doubt with a degree of encouragement from his new employers, I'm not going to let that episode tarnish the memory of one of the most exciting players I've seen on that LW for us. I do think it's the right decision to ask him not to attend the Rangers game, but I would genuinely wish him all the very best. 

Domestic PCAs can GTF though, a poor situation to allow.

I think it's a bit of a shame, tbh.  He could  and perhaps should have been given a tremendous send off - lap of honour, chance for the fans to show their appreciation for the past few years, etc.  And that's what would have happened had he not sent that tweet.  But he did send that tweet.  And he's not "given his all" since that goal against Rangers.

What goes around, comes around.

It's no surprise that we haven't seen him since that night at Easter Road. The lack of effort in the final 15 minutes was atrocious, capped off by him feigning injury to save him chasing down a ball into the corner.

I've always been one of his biggest fans, and think he was really underrated by a lot of Killie supporters, but there was no way back from that.

This mornings pre-Rangers presser which was done by Alex Dyer.....

“It’s a hard one to turn down, its huge. We will leave it to the gaffer, whatever will be will be. It would be hard for him to leave Kilmarnock, he’s had two great seasons. We have been blessed to have a good squad. What he’s achieved is unbelievable.”

“Whatever happens I am at Kilmarnock, I love it here. I want to be here.”

11 minutes ago, Munoz said:

I'll second that. Hope you pump them.

Likewise good luck to St Mirren tomorrow.  I want them to stay up as I used to watch them many years ago quite regularly when I was at school and like to see them do well (except against Killie of course)

It is the closest senior ground to me as well, so that would be a bonus for next season too. 

1 minute ago, BillyAnchor said:

Shared scarves for love in between Killie and St Mirren thread for this pish.

Don't mind Killie or Thistle,  but my main motivation for a good luck message should be self explanatory.

1 hour ago, Munoz said:

I'll second that. Hope you pump them.

1 hour ago, jimmy boo said:

Good luck in the last game Killie emoji106.png

I agree with these anti sheep sentiments....

1 hour ago, ancientnoise said:

The pint I offered you last season is still there Bennett. See you in the hotel about 2pm?

Free beer. 

That’s too near a fitba ground for bennett.

So naw.