Kilmarnock v Sevco 5088

1 minute ago, killiekranky said:

The guy only sticks out because he's at Killie, if he was at the rangers no one would even notice him.

Gordy is in a class of his own.

2 hours ago, bennett said:

None of them even come close to Gordy, back in your box....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/1664364/gordon-sawers-paul-gascoigne-glasgow-kilmarnock-fan/amp/

Interesting, you've hit on a common theme Bennett - still, anything to add on my original musing? Is it something about Rangers that draws in raging gammon like Oor Gordie?

1 minute ago, Estragon said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/1664364/gordon-sawers-paul-gascoigne-glasgow-kilmarnock-fan/amp/

Interesting, you've hit on a common theme Bennett - still, anything to add on my original musing? Is it something about Rangers that draws in raging gammon like Oor Gordie?

My points been made and received well enough.

Back to Sundays game, as this particular match has been chosen to celebrate Kilmarnocks 150 year anniversary ,

will Scotlands youngest professional football club be providing a guard of honour for Scotlands oldest professional club as they take to the pitch ?

14 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

Back to Sundays game, as this particular match has been chosen to celebrate Kilmarnocks 150 year anniversary ,

will Scotlands youngest professional football club be providing a guard of honour for Scotlands oldest professional club as they take to the pitch ?

Naw but there will be a gaurd on the changing room there cars and the coach 

7 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Don't be so hard on yourselves

If we have learned anything about the rangers during their 3 seasons in the top division,

It's that the silverware is safe enough when they are about.

8 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

Don't be so hard on yourselves

If we have learned anything about the rangers during their 3 seasons in the top division,

It's that the silverware is safe enough when they are about.

Its there wallets there gaurding its not the nicest off towns is it the auld Killy

1 hour ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

1 hour ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Its there wallets there gaurding its not the nicest off towns is it the auld Killy

Can you not go to night school or something mate to learn English?

2 hours ago, Estragon said:

He's been bragging about Scott Arfield giving him a signed top this week too..... the sooner he f**ks off to Ibrox every week the better, for once I couldn't give a shiney shite if his big team have been found tbh......

2 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

He's been bragging about Scott Arfield giving him a signed top this week too..... the sooner he f**ks off to Ibrox every week the better, for once I couldn't give a shiney shite if his big team have been found tbh......

He just wants to belong. Anywhere. 

Honesty, I feel sorry for him.