Kilmarnock v Sevco 5088

I've decided to allow half as many zombies in here as we usually have on a match thread. 

3/4 of all posts in here will be from Kilmarnock fans.  

A win for the good guys to confirm Europe. Broadfoot is back from suspension, yes? Fancy him to score the winner in front of the Moffat then do an Adebayor down to the Chadwick for maximum heads gone effect.

1 minute ago, TavTastic said:

Nothing to fear brother. We will lie down for our Ayrshire cousins so the sheep don't get 3rd.

#WeAreTheKillieBoys

#KilmarnockIsLoyal

WE ARE NOT AND NEVER WILL BE BROTHERS OF YOURS !

I've joked about letting Killie win to get it up the sheep but it probably makes sense to play youth/reserve players. It's a nothing game for us and Clark will have his players booting anything that moves, we don't want any injuries especially on that pitch.

Guest Moomintroll
Nothing to fear brother. We will lie down for our Ayrshire cousins so the sheep don't get 3rd.
#WeAreTheKillieBoys
#KilmarnockIsLoyal
#1 aye we ur
#2 naw we urnae

The state of this thread.  Killy fans banging on about Sevco and Zombies is as relevant as their threadbare, Axminster pitch.  Some predictions for the match:

• Lots of hoofball from the Top 6's anti-football team
  • Billy Bowie's (whose name could be made in to a song) hope of stands being filled to turn to ashes
  • More folk from Ayrshire in the away end(s) than in the home end(s)
  • @killiekranky to bleat about the songbook and make a baws of himself 
  • Broad Kirkfoot to be a fanny and try and get someone sent off

My prediction?  A comfortable 0-2 for the Premiership's form team.

I've joked about letting Killie win to get it up the sheep but it probably makes sense to play youth/reserve players. It's a nothing game for us and Clark will have his players booting anything that moves, we don't want any injuries especially on that pitch.

The state of this thread.  Killy fans banging on about Sevco and Zombies is as relevant as their threadbare, Axminster pitch.  Some predictions for the match:
  • Lots of hoofball from the Top 6's anti-football team
  • Billy Bowie's (whose name could be made in to a song) hope of stands being filled to turn to ashes
  • More folk from Ayrshire in the away end(s) than in the home end(s)
  • [mention=7291]killiekranky[/mention] to bleat about the songbook and make a baws of himself 
  • Broad Kirkfoot to be a fanny and try and get someone sent off
My prediction?  A comfortable 0-2 for the Premiership's form team.
PITCH KLAXON!