sunday routine

Ylf

Get all the washing done first thing, couple of bacon rolls for lunch.

Weather depending we go for a drive and get tea when we’re out.

If it is shite weather, watch shite on the telly.

No routine for me, waiting to find out if I'm working or not, if not will golf then go up to my dad's tonight for a Chinese. 

Also my gf graduates with masters today, I can watch live online, so if I don't work will watch that. 

Wanted to go and but a bike too but don't really have the time and don't know how I would get it home if it doesn't fit in the car.

Guest Moomintroll

Had to get up early to fit a spycam in the spare bedroom as we have some German girl coming to stay for a week.  Boring but had the latest Adam Buxton podcast to listen to. Then the ironing then out for a run with the dog. Now have to get some shopping for my decrepit mother and pop over to Fife to visit her. Gym later to do a few rounds on bag. Another dog walk at some point, watch a film later with Mrs. 
The younger me would be disgusted at this dreary domesticity. 
FTFY m9.

3 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I'm in Southend on the Mull of Kintyre just now, receiving a badly needed injection of Scottishness.

Little bit of early morning mist rolling in from the sea I desire. Maybe I should write a song about this. 

Have discovered this amazing tearoom/cafe/restaurant in the village and will be heading here for afternoon tea after a round of golf at Dunaverty Golf Club.

http://www.muneroy.co.uk/images/index.htm

If the portions at that place are decent , then it looks to be a good bit cheaper than the norm.

Mind you , probably costs a small fortune 8n petrol to get there

Mental how many OF fans managed to make it from Mass & Service today in time for K.O. These guys must be Uber religious to attend the early blessings & still make it to Ibrox to sing the hymns that the chapel & church managed to clumsily miss in the respective churches. Well done guys.

1 hour ago, HenryHill said:

You might as well say which team you prefer...

I honestly do not care who beats Rangers. Obviously I'd prefer it to be East Fife. Sorry if this interferes with your sad notion that every Catholic must be a Celtic fan...

Wake up. Nice breakfast with the family. Out to some shop (Ikea, Dunelm or some such shite). Take the wee one to some park etc. Then 3pm Sunday lunch in a nice boozer. Bottle of wine and a couple of pints. Home by 6. Little one in bed by 7.30. Film and a beer. Shag. Bed by 10. 

Best day of the week. Never ruin it with a hangover 

3 hours ago, Angusfifer said:

I honestly do not care who beats Rangers. Obviously I'd prefer it to be East Fife. Sorry if this interferes with your sad notion that every Catholic must be a Celtic fan...

It was a joke from earlier in the thread so off your soapbox. I dont give a shit about the old firm or religion.

On 12/05/2019 at 13:19, mizfit said:

Get all the washing done first thing, couple of bacon rolls for lunch.

Weather depending we go for a drive and get tea when we’re out.

If it is shite weather, watch shite on the telly.

Party on dude.

6 hours ago, c'mon kilsyth said:

Sunday for me is a quick walk with the dog, Church for 10.30, lunch to the in laws, housework/dogwalk/etc than back to Church for the 6.30 service.

I know it is a bit different to other routines on here, but it is just what I do.

I bet God even thinks you're boring.

7 hours ago, c'mon kilsyth said:

Sunday for me is a quick walk with the dog, Church for 10.30, lunch to the in laws, housework/dogwalk/etc than back to Church for the 6.30 service.

I know it is a bit different to other routines on here, but it is just what I do.

Scrounging a meal off your in laws, bit of keeping your pit clean, bit of free entertainment and going for a walk. No, that's pretty standard.

Edited by welshbairn

Usually football at 10.30, back to the pub after the game for a few pints and some pool and darts, home for a Sunday lunch and a few beers then watch some shite on the telly.

Now that our season is done I'm considering going to the gym in the morning to replace the football.