Stranraer FC 2019-20 - heading for the big 150

What's happening with Kyle Turner, see he's been offered a new contract for next season, is he still seen as the real deal or has he faltered a bit?

Not faltered at all - expecting him to get a move up during the summer but will be absolutely delighted if he signs for us again.

Ryan Thomson, Scott Robertson and Grant Gallagher all returning.
I expected Gallagher to return to Stranraer but I'm surprised at Faz taking a punt on Thomson, he was god awful with us last season. Not that Gallagher done much better when he was with us but he at least had the excuse of having bad injuries.

Not sure there's much we can tell you about Gallagher or Robertson that you don't already know. I'm sure they'll be a much of a muchness from their previous spells although Gallagher has had maybe 2 or 3 bad injuries since then so may not quite have the same amount of energy he had previously. It wouldn't surprise me if Victoria joined the pair of them too. We'll swap him for Kyle Turner if you fancy? ;) f**k it, we'll throw in Page, MacDonald, Conroy and Cairns too. 

Edited by airdrieman

And a new face too as Jordan Allan signs

Just noticed this on Twitter, I’m honestly surprised he has made the jump up. Hope for your sake you are getting the player Elgin had an not the one we’ve just had to watch.

Somebody claiming that Kyle Turner signed for us on Thursday and to be announced soon.

We're getting linked with just about every decent league 1 player at the moment after the club statement saying we are looking for ''young hungry players'' this year. So maybe not true.

Somebody claiming that Kyle Turner signed for us on Thursday and to be announced soon.
We're getting linked with just about every decent league 1 player at the moment after the club statement saying we are looking for ''young hungry players'' this year. So maybe not true.

He definitely fits the bill then as he’s an excellent young player. So whoever your club are if true they’re very lucky to have him. Hope it’s not true though and he signs up again for one more season at Stranraer.

9 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

He has also signed for Carlisle and Ayr, he's going to a very busy young lad next season.