Stranraer FC 2019-20 - heading for the big 150

I’m sure some people may know, but for those who don’t there is a new Fantasy football Scotland app, I will leave the link to the app on Apple devices below, on Android just type in Fantasy football Scotland and it should pop up

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/fantasy-football-scotland/id1469063365

I have created a league for all Pie and Bovril users if anyone wants to join, we already have around 30 people in the league just from the initial thread so hopefully we can get more, the code to join the league is

PRANJXBW

Hopefully we can get a good amount of people in :)

Based on today’s performance I don’t think Stranraer will have to worry about relegation this season. Look a much better team with Thompson and Robertson resigned. Jinky Hilton looks like he could cause trouble for teams. Also really liked the look of the black boy that came on. Good luck to yous

Anything planned for your 150 year yet? Hopefully another game v Twente. I went to the last one v them as a neutral and it was a great day.  

Can’t see it happening again unfortunately, think it cost the club a lot more than anticipated. Not sure we have the cash to do it again.
Think we’ll maybe have one of the Old Firm down at Stair Park pre season. Also a couple of years ago someone was working on a book to release for the anniversary but not heard too much about it.
Did hear a rumour of a concert at the ground but didn’t come with much substance.

5 minutes ago, Mattmc said:

Can’t see it happening again unfortunately, think it cost the club a lot more than anticipated. Not sure we have the cash to do it again.
Think we’ll maybe have one of the Old Firm down at Stair Park pre season. Also a couple of years ago someone was working on a book to release for the anniversary but not heard too much about it.
Did hear a rumour of a concert at the ground but didn’t come with much substance.

Didn’t know the Twente game cost the club money. Think the club is missing a trick by not having a game against say an Old Firm XI against a Stranraer XI, Jenkins, McKeown, Aitken bros could all put the boots on again in amongst the current squad. A concert? Nobody shite performing I hope 😂

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Moonball said:

Currie suspended, Stewart, Elliott, Allan, Gallagher and possibly Hamilton all injured, Jones on holiday and Dangana unavailable after playing for Aberdeen Colts as they got pumped out in the first round 😕

Still think even with the injuries you’ll have enough to win over Rangers youths 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, beefybake said:

Is Max Currie still suspended, or is he available and Dale Burgess being chosen ?

Max was suspended for one game as far as I know, after conceding the penalty up at Forfar. He's obviously still considered number one but Dale didn't put a foot wrong so it arguably would've been harsh to drop him.

Think he's a good few steps above previous backup keepers we've had so there's a bit of healthy competition.