Stranraer FC 2019-20 - heading for the big 150

You guys trying to get Jonathon Page I’m hearing

We’ve already got about nine players signed who can play defence.
Although being an ex Stirling Albion player he fits the bill. Seems to be the theme this season.

On ‎17‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 11:43, afca32 said:

It's difficult to really provide much knowledge regarding O'Keefe. He played about 360 minutes between January and the end of the season and a quarter of that was his debut away to Forfar. He didn't ever really stand out - one way or another. Injury also restricted his game time but best of luck to him at Elgin. I think Andy McDonald will likely do well there though. I thought he was a decent enough defender and maybe a bit of a surprise that him and David Brownlie were released.

23 hours ago, TAFKAC said:

It's difficult to really provide much knowledge regarding O'Keefe. He played about 360 minutes between January and the end of the season and a quarter of that was his debut away to Forfar. He didn't ever really stand out - one way or another. Injury also restricted his game time but best of luck to him at Elgin. I think Andy McDonald will likely do well there though. I thought he was a decent enough defender and maybe a bit of a surprise that him and David Brownlie were released.

Thanks, I checked his history and saw he hadn't played much but thought I'd ask. Yeah we had McDonald on loan (as well as Brownlie) and he was decent (as was Brownlie).

• 2 weeks later...