Stranraer FC 2019-20 - heading for the big 150

Livingston, Ayr, Falkirk and Berwick Rangers in the Cup.

Nothing to get too excited about. Three difficult games and then Berwick.
Kn terms of progressing, this tournament hasn’t been great to us since it was restructured. A lot will be down to recruitment I suppose.
Expect Ayr and Livingston to be victims of their success this season and loose their better players.

18 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

Brilliant signing. I thought he might've moved to a Premiership club to be honest.

What type of midfielder would you say he is? Sitting, takes the ball from defenders, better behind the striker etc? 

3 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

What type of midfielder would you say he is? Sitting, takes the ball from defenders, better behind the striker etc? 

Stranraer fans will be better placed to comment, but to me he looks an all-action box-to-box type. He certainly won't shirk a tackle and seems to be the kind of guy with boundless energy to just buzz all over the park. Scored a lovely goal against us in December too.

1 hour ago, Ross Forbes said:

Stranraer fans will be better placed to comment, but to me he looks an all-action box-to-box type. He certainly won't shirk a tackle and seems to be the kind of guy with boundless energy to just buzz all over the park. Scored a lovely goal against us in December too.

Thank you very much! Sounds promising, hopefully the fan base will be patient with him. 

Box to box, full of energy, chips in with assists, likes to join in attacks and gets his fair share of goals in doing so. Good passer and won’t shirk a tackle either. I’d say Kyle was more a leader than our captain was, certainly from what you could see out on the park anyway. Really driven.

Seems to have a sensible head on his shoulders. Turned down Dundee to join our under 20’s set up a few seasons ago. That’s obviously paid off now with the amount of senior appearances he has under his belt.

Been linked with a few big clubs over the last couple of seasons but think that may well of been someone inside the club working their magic with the press in order to generate a bit more interest.

I’m usually to bitter to wish players all the best when they move on but can’t fault Kyles efforts with us. Hope it works out well for him.

He actually reminds me a bit of Joe Thomson, providing he's still an all action box to box type who chips in with the odd goal. I'm not too sure how those two would work together in a partnership given the similarities in their style of play.

He actually reminds me a bit of Joe Thomson, providing he's still an all action box to box type who chips in with the odd goal. I'm not too sure how those two would work together in a partnership given the similarities in their style of play.

Joe Thomson’s unavailable for the foreseeable future. We have Beadling, who’s a holding midfielder, so would imagine they may play in a 3 when Thomson’s back, or be battling to partner Beadling.