Scotland vs Jamaica

Apologies if there is already a thread for this but I couldn't see it.

As this is the world cup send off for our first team to qualify in my lifetime I was keen to go but it looks like its completely sold out - is this correct or is the SFA website broken?

On 11/05/2019 at 22:17, Adam101 said:

As this is the world cup send off for our first team to qualify in my lifetime I was keen to go but it looks like its completely sold out - is this correct or is the SFA website broken?

I've just checked and it's showing seats in P2. But oddly it wasn't showing anything in Safari, only in Chrome. Maybe try another browser?

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, glasgow_bairn said:

Is the game due to get a big attendance.
I have tickets but wasn’t sure how busy the game was going to be?

They're talking about 10,000, a record for the women's team.

On 11/05/2019 at 22:17, Adam101 said:

Website's fucked. Definitely not sold out, would've thought you could buy a ticket at Hampden?

7 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Website's fucked. Definitely not sold out, would've thought you could buy a ticket at Hampden?

I did eventually get three, not sure how they are dealing with walk ups as all the Scotland club members can attend for free and don't need pre booked tickets

According to Alan Campbell on Twitter, over 20,000 tickets are "spoken for". They haven't just been handed out to clubs as the SFA have done in the past, clubs had to apply, so you never know. I don't know how many they've sold directly, but it'll surely smash the previous record. Jamaica are a decent side with a very good goalscorer, so it'll be a test. Hoping for a good, open, entertaining game to bring the new fans back next time.

13 minutes ago, boulderdomb said:

Will the game be live anywhere with English commentary? I can't face watching on Alba in silence.

Watched many games on BBC Alba in my time and never felt the need to put it on mute, strange behavior indeed.

2 minutes ago, ForzaDundee said:

Watched many games on BBC Alba in my time and never felt the need to put it on mute, strange behavior indeed.

Listening to a game in a language you have no understanding of? I'd consider that stranger tbh.