Very harsh penalty, ICT understandably going to be raging about that especially after the red card mid-week; even if the latter decision was ultimately correct. Hopefully this decision will finally help some United fans let go of their grudge towards Clancy for sending off Ciftci in THAT cup game back in 2013.

I've only been watching from the 20 min mark, but from what I saw ICT were looking the more dangerous of the two teams going forward. That said I also think we're looking better tonight than we were first half at Inverness. It's probably a testament to how underwhelming a signing he's been for us on the whole that this is the most impressed I've been by Sow. Made an arse of it intercepting what looked a nice through ball from Harkes to McMullan though.

Great save from Siegrist from White though.

Very interesting to see how ICT react to this now but we need to take this bit of luck and try keep this game calm.

I haven’t seen it but ICT got an offside goal and a debatable penalty against us in the first leg of the quarter final so the bitter part of me is struggling to have a great deal of sympathy!
Still want them to come back and win mind you, don’t want to have to play them again next season!

4 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

No.

Davie Robertson formerly of Aberdeen and Rangers. 

Closet Caley fan. He'll be raging.

Oh that's ok then, for a minute I thought you were talking about someone relevant to the two Edinburgh clubs.

But I suppose at the end of the day Hibs aren't relevant, so you just fire on chief.

1 minute ago, weetoonlad said:
4 minutes ago, sophia said:
why is it always about the referees?

Top grade ones keep getting it wrong did u see willy wonka Collum St.Mirren vs Hamilton . Terrible

In any other job, in any other industry, no senior manager would act on such margins.

2 minutes ago, captainkev said:

Very harsh penalty, ICT understandably going to be raging about that especially after the red card mid-week; even if the latter decision was ultimately correct. Hopefully this decision will finally help some United fans let go of their grudge towards Clancy for sending off Ciftci in THAT cup game back in 2013.

I've only been watching from the 20 min mark, but from what I saw ICT were looking the more dangerous of the two teams going forward. That said I also think we're looking better tonight than we were first half at Inverness. It's probably a testament to how underwhelming a signing he's been for us on the whole that this is the most impressed I've been by Sow. Made an arse of it intercepting what looked a nice through ball from Harkes to McMullan though.

Great save from Siegrist from White though.

Very interesting to see how ICT react to this now but we need to take this bit of luck and try keep this game calm.

Funny how people see things different - I think he has been absolutely awful. It seems literally every touch he has given It away.