The problem I have with our side I that they are probably the least 'streetwise' team in the country.  Too honest IMO, and they don't scream for a foul when they receive any contact, and they don't leave the boot in to make opposition players hobble off injured.

United, and Paul McMullan in particular, don't need asked twice to go down so I just hope Robbo has well warned the players to be weary of him and the potential penalty he will be awarded tonight.

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

The problem I have with our side I that they are probably the least 'streetwise' team in the country.  Too honest IMO, and they don't scream for a foul when they receive any contact, and they don't leave the boot in to make opposition players hobble off injured.

United, and Paul McMullan in particular, don't need asked twice to go down so I just hope Robbo has well warned the players to be weary of him and the potential penalty he will be awarded tonight.

With the exception of when you play Ayr, from what I've seen this season...........

Tremendous bait, bravo [emoji38]

Walsh out is a blow for us. McDonald or McCauley will come in I guess. Hopefully the former. Fingers crossed Walsh is back for the second leg though a "hamstring injury" suggests it's unlikely.

So they just pumped you out and you're cheering them on?
Wee team mentality at It's finest.
No m8 so that you lot stay down and guarantee us 9 points [emoji106]