• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

19 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Pretentious,moi?

Oh Aye, how very right you are, Celtic and Rangers are shiting themselves with the thought of DU gaining promotion.

And Aberdeen, Kilmarnock, Hearts et al.

Feckin Balloon.

5cd7d1d4a3d47_giphy(1).gif.9b6a25c0d95450dd4b0099f517a2e9cb.gif

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Pretentious,moi?

Oh Aye, how very right you are, Celtic and Rangers are shiting themselves with the thought of DU gaining promotion.

Feckin Balloon.

Fucking hell.

Wha pissed in your porridge this morning? :rolleyes:

That cup game which gives ICT confidence: Fyvie was on the park, unfit, for an hour, and was replaced by Gomis (!). Neither player will feature in the forthcoming ties. Pawlett is a good bit more up to speed, and McMullan is a cert to start, which he didn't in the Tannadice cup game. It'll be a very different United line up, including Butcher of course.

Seaman is away home, and Robson is likely to play further up the pitch. Sow might even feature from the start.

Hopeful of a more solid and mobile midfield this time.

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Pretentious,moi?

Feckin Balloon.

Ooft. You've had a Schenk here, my friend.

Edited by Sarto Mutiny

I predict a Coll Donaldson red card.

Yet you are posting in the premiership. Nothing else to add :-)
Thank you

I think United will edge out Caley, mostly due to Safranko. There will not be much in it.

3 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Pretentious,moi?

Feckin Balloon.

They’re shitting themselves at the thought of ICT going up.  Long journeys, tetanus shots, potential attacks by wildlings.  Then there’s the White Walkers and the army of the dead...

Edited by Granny Danger

Some kind of result on Tuesday, even if it is a draw will hopefully give us the confidence to do the business on Friday night. Given the recent playoff campaigns by United I am not particularly confident but I would say that we are better equipped this year in comparison to the other attempts.

Genuinely feel that our starting XI is as good if not better than Uniteds but beyond that we don't have too much in reserve whereas United could shuffle the pack if required. Of course with out small squad fatigue is going to be a factor especially after United have had 9 days rest and we've continued to play games. It might mean that United are a bit rusty but I suspect, given yesterday we played within ourselves a fair bit, they will be quick out of the blocks and looking to seize on any tiredness in our play.

If we can stay in the tie going into the second league I think we have a good chance. It'll be a struggle to get to Inverness for the first leg but looking forward to the Friday game already.

I will be supporting Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC during this tie.

20 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

I just hope for World football we can get up.

And why not?

The whole world of football has been in a state since your demise in 2016.

Edited by SandyCromarty

1 minute ago, SandyCromarty said:

And why not?

Celtic’s trebles began when we were relegated. Coincidence? I think not. :lol:

41 minutes ago, RiG said:

Genuinely feel that our starting XI is as good if not better than Uniteds but beyond that we don't have too much in reserve whereas United could shuffle the pack if required. Of course with out small squad fatigue is going to be a factor especially after United have had 9 days rest and we've continued to play games. It might mean that United are a bit rusty but I suspect, given yesterday we played within ourselves a fair bit, they will be quick out of the blocks and looking to seize on any tiredness in our play.

If we can stay in the tie going into the second league I think we have a good chance. It'll be a struggle to get to Inverness for the first leg but looking forward to the Friday game already.

I noticed this with some players in yesterday's game which will give DU an advantage.

Don't want United to come up purely because they have new owners who will be more than happy to dig deep into their pockets. 

Ross County coming up is already a red flag for next season. 

County and United coming up together will signify a very difficult 2019/2020 for Hamilton Academical.

1 hour ago, Im_Rodger said:

County and United coming up together will signify a very difficult 2019/2020 for Hamilton Academical.

Not fancy your chances in the Championship then? 

Hamilton being relegated would be good for Scottish Football 

And why not?

Doubling down on the earlier whoosh. A bold strategy.

And why not?

I hope you managed to get at least some sleep last night mate.

Don't hate the player.

6 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

They’re shitting themselves at the thought of ICT going up.  Long journeys, tetanus shots, potential attacks by wildlings.  Then there’s the White Walkers and the army of the dead...

Are you referring to the Overgate shopping centre here?, that's the impression  we got last time there, never seen so many shell suits.

7 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

One had to revert to a search engine to find a little about the "wildlings".

It seems the free folk recognise those from the south as "kneelers".