• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

2 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

^^^ not enjoying the McIntyre journey

^^^ definitely not enjoying the McKinnon journey

^^^ Shiting himself

1 minute ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I always feel we've never been good at dealing with agricultural footballing sides but we're unbeaten in the league this season against Inverness. 

2 up front please.

This is absolutely key.  We have shown in the last few games that we are far more dangerous playing two up front; we have to do that and do it for 90+ minutes; not go one up then try to defend, were awful at that.

I hope Dundee United lose because I support Dundee, the traditional rivals of Dundee United.

4 minutes ago, ForzaDundee said:

I hope Dundee United lose because I support Dundee, the traditional rivals of Dundee United.

This is understandable, unlike the input from the soon to be Seasiders.

11 minutes ago, ForzaDundee said:

I hope Dundee United lose because I support Dundee, the wee team in the city.

FTFY

Still posting on this forum titch?
Yet you are posting in the premiership. Nothing else to add :-)

1 hour ago, ForzaDundee said:

I'm all for good natured joshing but the above post is disgusting. It's only a game.

31 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I'm all for good natured joshing but the above post is disgusting. It's only a game.

The Funsters will be inconsolable if we are promoted.

Why is this in the Championship forum, it's a Premiership match?

Considering neither of the teams play in the Premiership I am struggling to see how this is a premiership match?

16 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Considering neither of the teams play in the Premiership I am struggling to see how this is a premiership match?

Listed as a Premiership match on the SPFL website, the BBC, etc.

5 minutes ago, ArabAuslander said:

Listed as a Premiership match on the SPFL website, the BBC, etc.

Maybe that’s so they can sell the TV rights to the highest bidder rather than to BBC Scotland.  We wouldn’t want them to do something that would benefit the fans.

John Robertson is a clever manager, and one who seemed to out-think Robbie Neilson in the Scottish Cup fixture. 

Recalling Robbo, at the end of the Tannadice 1-0 league fixture, going round all the United players as they came off the park shaking their hands and having a quiet word with some, he wasn't telling them they were great guys who had outplayed his own side. Well, maybe he was, but he wasn't meaning it, and that might have had a positive effect for his own players who five days later were dominant for almost all the minutes of the cup tie.

However, we missed Butcher in the cup fixture, who I think will be  big factor in the  upcoming matches. In both games it'll be important for the players to judge the mood of respective referees very early on: by that I mean, they'll have to grasp what they can get away with.

Bookings galore in these games with a minimum of one red

A tight game up in Inverness finishing in a draw or even a narrow Utd win before Caley go on the road and finish the job at Tannadice.

No fear for this tie at all, plenty more highly paid Utd 'stars' get failed to overhaul County to the title - hopefully that they will either shit it or be happy to trot off as mercenaries to their next club leaving Dundee derbys and another year of Championship

28 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

A tight game up in Inverness finishing in a draw or even a narrow Utd win before Caley go on the road and finish the job at Tannadice.

No fear for this tie at all, plenty more highly paid Utd 'stars' get failed to overhaul County to the title - hopefully that they will either shit it or be happy to trot off as mercenaries to their next club leaving Dundee derbys and another year of Championship

Blootered ⬆️

I think winning the Scottish Cup game is a huge bonus for us here.

That was a massive game with a big home support and we dominated the whole game so we should have nothing to fear going into the second leg, as long as it’s not out of sight in the first one that is.

I have not seen anything of United since tbf so they may be a better side since then but I really don’t see why we can’t go an get a result down there.

14 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

I just hope for Scottish football we can get up.

Pretentious,moi?

Oh Aye, how very right you are, Celtic and Rangers are shiting themselves with the thought of DU gaining promotion.

And Aberdeen, Kilmarnock, Hearts et al.

Feckin Balloon.

Edited by SandyCromarty

14 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Pretentious,moi?

Oh Aye, how very right you are, Celtic and Rangers are shiting themselves with the thought of DU gaining promotion.

And Aberdeen, Kilmarnock, Hearts et al.

Feckin Balloon.

Did you not consider, even for a split second, that this comment may have been tongue in cheek?