2 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Boycotts :lol:

Yes boycott. All over forums that folk were not going back because of TBS, then Laszlo, then Martin etc. To be fair to some it was probably an excuse but there was a bit of an upturn in attendances after Ogren bought the club.

3 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Yes boycott. All over forums that folk were not going back because of TBS, then Laszlo, then Martin etc. To be fair to some it was probably an excuse

Erm, you think? 

:lol: 

Away and focus on your on club ya sausage- youve got a game today dont you? Heading along in your thousands to support the team you love? Maybe head to whytes before it? Get your self a pint, or two? Take your seat- pie in one hand, roma scarf in the other.
Win or lose, it doesnt matter, as you slowly rejoyce in your own mysery when it dawns upon you that there will be no top flight action at dens next season. Not to matter, craig whyton is a dab slayer.
If only wagner could help you now.

1 minute ago, StobbieArab83 said:

Away and focus on your on club ya sausage- youve got a game today dont you? Heading along in your thousands to support the team you love? Maybe head to whytes before it? Get your self a pint, or two? Take your seat- pie in one hand, roma scarf in the other.
Win or lose, it doesnt matter, as you slowly rejoyce in your own mysery when it dawns upon you that there will be no top flight action at dens next season. Not to matter, craig whyton is a dab slayer.

Na m8, I'm boycotting it. 

1 minute ago, StobbieArab83 said:

What has roma to do with anything?

13 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Cheers as I never knew about season tickets.

I’ve always assumed Dundee were the better supported of the 2 clubs. I’m only basing it on average attendances mind you. Not boycotts etc.

Heres the averages going back to 92, ave attendances equalised around 1970/71 and then United's started to creep ahead before being a couple of thousand ahead. United's are first.

Screenshot_20190518-093833.png

Screenshot_20190518-094243.png

37 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I might be wrong but is Dundee’s average attendance not over 1000 better than Dundee Hibernian’s this season ?

That is hardly surprising given that they have the visiting support of St Johnstone, Aberdeen and the two arse cheeks.  In terms of home fans they are still behind us.

Guest DAVIDB69
Cheers as I never knew about season tickets.
I’ve always assumed Dundee were the better supported of the 2 clubs. I’m only basing it on average attendances mind you. Not boycotts etc.

I think this last season may have been the first time in decades than Dundee had a higher average attendance .

If we go back up normal service will resume

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

That is hardly surprising given that they have the visiting support of St Johnstone, Aberdeen and the two arse cheeks.  In terms of home fans they are still behind us.

We took just shy of 2000 to Dens at New Year, I doubt United had an away crowd close to that in the league?

And that's likely struggling to be one of the top 6 away crowds they got this season.

Every chance theres more St Mirren fans at Dens today than Dundee fans, that would be fun...

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

We took just shy of 2000 to Dens at New Year, I doubt United had an away crowd close to that in the league?

And that's likely struggling to be one of the top 6 away crowds they got this season.

Every chance theres more St Mirren fans at Dens today than Dundee fans, that would be fun...

I ca understand why Dundee’s home support has shrunk; it’s the nature of football.

They were in the second tier for a number of seasons after been run by a succession of chancers.

We have only been in the Championship three seasons (so far) and have noticed the impact on our home support.

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

Last week, definitely. Now? Doubtful. Could be pretty close though. 

Tbf St Mirren fans seem likely to claim there was anyway, one of their fans on Twitter claimed they've sold 2700 tickets, ten minutes before the club announced 2200...

19 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Heres the averages going back to 92, ave attendances equalised around 1970/71 and then United's started to creep ahead before being a couple of thousand ahead. United's are first.

Screenshot_20190518-093833.png

Screenshot_20190518-094243.png

Cheers. Your crowds are very consistent from 1999 until a big drop off this season.

I take it there is no trust in the owner from the USA ??

Ah well.  Behind the money teams we've been ths best of the rest. So I'm not too disappointed. 

We need United up now so it's a straight shoot out for the title next season between us all.