4 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

2000 away fans is about 5% of Sunderlands average home support so Inverness only need to bring about 150 to leave Sunderland looking like absolute c***s.

Sunderland sold out their allocation.

8 hours ago, sophia said:

I heard that there are 9 buses and there will be a hilarious bed sheet sign on the A9 at Drumossie thus: "would the last one out turn off the lights"

This really is that big.

Lights in Inverness.  :lol:

9 minutes ago, RiG said:

That Inverness Leisure stuff is a minter moment that is just typical of Inverness.

It's also a minter moment for Steven Clelland, who knew fine well what he was doing and has clearly been forced to post the above grovelling apology.  He's a very hardcore County fan.  A bit obsessed, to be quite honest.  One of those guys who pretends to have inside info.  He was a big Owen Coyle fan.

Again I sense the desperation to win with the DU fans, and tbf after 4 seasons in the Championship who can blame them.

For us I hope we win tonight but if not it's not the end of the world as it is I feel it is for some of the arabs.

During Tuesday's game the pained expression on Boaby Neilson's face at times reminded me of a guy hingin onto the bonnet of a stolen runaway car, and I'm wondering that if you lose tonight will he be fired?

Anyway the best of luck tonight. 

9 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Deary me.  A bit of banter from a Russ Conway fan and our fans are in flood of tears.

It was top trolling.  Disappointing it's resulted in an apology after all the tears and snotters. You've got to have a sense of humour about these things. That said, forcing the perpetrator to wear an ICT shirt is quite funny.

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

The young woman fourth from the right looks like she would rather be somewhere else.

Oh, wait, this is Inverness - that should read “anywhere else”.

50 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Again I sense the desperation to win with the DU fans, and tbf after 4 seasons in the Championship who can blame them.

For us I hope we win tonight but if not it's not the end of the world as it is I feel it is for some of the arabs.

During Tuesday's game the pained expression on Boaby Neilson's face at times reminded me of a guy hingin onto the bonnet of a stolen runaway car, and I'm wondering that if you lose tonight will he be fired?

Anyway the best of luck tonight. 

There only one thing desperate here and it's this attempt at trolling.

4 minutes ago, RiG said:

Cancelled my membership for the Aquadome! Going to DW Fitness instead! :angry: 

You can gasp in amazement at the Caley players who use the gym who spend more time on their hair than on the machines.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

During Tuesday's game the pained expression on Boaby Neilson's face at times reminded me of a guy hingin onto the bonnet of a stolen runaway car

If you’re looking for a manager full of desperation you should probably look closer to home.

42 minutes ago, Comrie said:

You can gasp in amazement at the Caley players who use the gym who spend more time on their hair than on the machines.

I was in DW over the Christmas period a few years back when Meekings was in. He was bench pressing the entire gym. Sum boi.

Just popping in pre-match to add the most happy-clappy and optimistic good luck message of encouragement for the lads for tonight, that the collective wisdom of the Clan MacArab could muster.......

Right United; For f**k’s Sake, try not to f**k this up!!!!

That should do the trick... Pub time!!:rolleyes:

Edited by MacArab

21 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Just popping in pre-match to add the most happy-clappy and optimistic good message of encouragement the lads for tonight, that the collective wisdom of the Clan MacArab could muster.......

Right United; For f**k’s Sake, try not to f**k this up!!!!

That should do the trick... Pub time!!:rolleyes:

Ever thought of a career as a motivational speaker?