We might see on Friday, IMO Caley were the best equipped to gain promotion out of the 3 sides, that hasn't nor will it change, we've a penchant for defensive errors and stupid high ball football when plan b is required, you've not much to frighten anyone apart from McMullen (your chances disappear with one old fashioned tackle) and Caley just seem to have the grit and battling qualities required to beat the top league team.

Im sure Caley will be weary of the likes of Safranko, Clark and Pawlett bud. But no worries you’re entitled to your opinion.

1 minute ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Im sure Caley will be weary of the likes of Safranko, Clark and Pawlett bud. But no worries you’re entitled to your opinion.

Every side has players to keep tabs on but a confident McMullen means more to your team than the rest IMHO.

Every side has players to keep tabs on but a confident McMullen means more to your team than the rest IMHO.

To say we have nothing else which frightens other teams with the exception of McMullan is a tad off the mark.

Your support has just taken a disliking to United this season. Not sure why yous did skud us 5-0. Maybe all those Rangers fans in Ayrshire swaying your opinion of us.

3 minutes ago, stewartyftd1 said:

To say we have nothing else which frightens other teams with the exception of McMullan is a tad off the mark.

Your support has just taken a disliking to United this season. Not sure why yous did skud us 5-0. Maybe all those Rangers fans in Ayrshire swaying your opinion of us.

Nah, our support haven't liked Dundee United for an awful lot longer than the Rangers fans down here.

11 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Nah, our support haven't liked Dundee United for an awful lot longer than the Rangers fans down here.

Wee clubs like the two you mentioned tend to have a jealous hatred of big clubs like us.

11 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

Wee clubs like the two you mentioned tend to have a jealous hatred of big clubs like us.

Big clubs usually go straight up when they're the only big club in the league, St Mirren and Ross County have confirmed this in recent seasons.

4 minutes ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Big clubs usually take players off wee diddy clubs.

i.e Smith from Ayr to Dundee United

Daniel Harvie from Aberdeen to Ayr.

17 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Should be easy title grab for Dundee next season

They've certainly got the spending OPM part of it down to a tee.

2 minutes ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Why you so mad ayrmad?

What have you got to be mad about?

I'm just entertaining myself in between my spells of tedium on excel.

58 minutes ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Big clubs usually take players off wee diddy clubs.

i.e Smith from Ayr to Dundee United

I.e Craig Curran Dundee utd to Dundee

This should be our line up for tomorrow

Seigrist

Watson Connolly Reynolds Booth

McMullan Butcher Harkes Robson

Clark Safranko

A more attacking option would be Pawlett in for Harkes in a diamond midfield; I wouldn’t be opposed to that either.  

Bouhenna for Butcher if he cannot make the starting lineup.