7 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

the sub is unfair, doesn't seem like Neilson was given much of choice in that one.

I’m not talking about Safranko going off, I’m talking about Booth coming on for him.  Should have been Clark then and 4-4-2 with Sow.

11 minutes ago, captainkev said:

Absolutely this. No matter how much Neilson rates Sow or appreciates what he did for him at Hearts, Clark is the better option right now.

Butcher hobbling about at the end there is a concern. We don't have anyone else left in the squad who can fill Butcher's role.

It will likely be Bouhenna in midfield alongside Harkes. 

Not sure how I feel about that tbh. 

4 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

Still very hung up that your season came crashing down aren’t you? :lol::lol:

Football is just entertainment to me, I awoke on Sunday and surprise surprise, my life was exactly the same as the morning before,

Ihad a very good day up in Inverness, can't remember any of us talking in a negative manner about the game or how we were treated up there.

Edited by ayrmad

Just now, ArabianKnight said:

It will likely be Bouhenna in midfield alongside Harkes. 

Not sure how I feel about that tbh. 

That'd be my guess too and I can't say I'd be too confident about that prospect, especially as I wasn't overly impressed by Harkes tonight. ICT are going to be fired up for this and as the BT commentary were unfortunately at pains to repeat tonight, they've got a good away record this season.

1 minute ago, captainkev said:

That'd be my guess too and I can't say I'd be too confident about that prospect, especially as I wasn't overly impressed by Harkes tonight. ICT are going to be fired up for this and as the BT commentary were unfortunately at pains to repeat tonight, they've got a good away record this season.

I actually think that's what Robbo was up to in his interview.

Edited by ayrmad

Just now, captainkev said:

My biggest worry is Neilson trying to defend a one goal lead.

1 minute ago, captainkev said:

Harkes is really too weak for a team in our position. In a team playing well and dominating teams there could be a player but not where we are. 

2 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Harkes is really too weak for a team in our position. In a team playing well and dominating teams there could be a player but not where we are. 

I thought he was actually pretty solid tonight and is a massive upgrade on Stanton.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

My biggest worry is Neilson trying to defend a one goal lead.

Agreed. ICT were getting a lot of joy from swinging in crosses for White in the 1st half and you can easily see it paying off for them if we start Friday sitting back and just try to defend the one goal lead.