38 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Don’t worry, the TV series should reach Inverness in the next ten years or so.

29 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

FTFY.

Thanks for that and I shall await further developments.

In the meantime, just what is the significance of the "kneelers" epithet for southerners?

5 minutes ago, sophia said:

Thanks for that and I shall await further developments.

In the meantime, just what is the significance of the "kneelers" epithet for southerners?

There is no significance.  

Like your contributions on here.  

HTH.

3 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

Not fancy your chances in the Championship then? 

Hamilton being relegated would be good for Scottish Football 

If we went down we would finish top 4 not a problem. 

Too many poor teams in this league.

Anyone know whether PATG will be available for away fans on Friday night? In Dundee and desperate to see some football, but couldn't bring myself to sit in the home end, and will be supporting the Caley Jags.

Enjoy your final United.

The problem you find with relegated teams from the Premiership, who then don't throw ridiculous wages about in the Championship,  is they are in a losing habit and are seen as quite a target by the other sides in the league, so they often struggle.

United, St Mirren, ICT, Dunfermline all came down and struggled in the first few years.  Partick may do the same next season. Dunfermline actually got relegated again after they came down from the SPL.  If you want to bounce straight back up, you need to pay good money. 

1 hour ago, Im_Rodger said:

We are not Partick. 

No, they had a bigger budget than yourselves and got relegated, it happens to many and the Championship is a tight league to get out of.

I see your James Keatings has signed a pre-contract deal to join us.

If we can all be friends for a minute, are St Mirren or Hamilton a better option for the winners of this tie?

And if it's St Mirren, is it better for them to get horsed tonight, or to have some devastating glorious failure at the weekend?

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

If we can all be friends for a minute, are St Mirren or Hamilton a better option for the winners of this tie?

And if it's St Mirren, is it better for them to get horsed tonight, or to have some devastating glorious failure at the weekend?

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

For me it's neither here nor there, both will give a good battle to win.

Brian Rice does know our team from top to bottom.

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

I suppose what I'm really asking is whether we want P&B down for weeks or just a few days.

Ah.  The Liverpool theory.  The Second Great Nothingness is coming in the summer, apparently, so the more tears and snotters the better.  For some strange reason, St Mirren fans love their manager, so I reckon his team losing the next few games 0-5 every time would create something of a footballing wasteland.