Sign in to follow this  
marco44

Annan v Clyde/ Clyde v Annan

1 minute ago, C. Muir said:

Think Marsh meant Newlands was the ref when Annan got their ghost penalty at Broadwood in March. 

Definitely Madden on Saturday, no one disputed that.

Edit - beaten tae it by a bawhair 

Anymore confusion and I think we'll all be clawing our hair out :lol:

6 minutes ago, Only one David Marsh said:

Probably should have worded it better, what I meant was Newlands was the ref in the game in March and not Bobby Madden who I think you thought was the referee in March where curry was sent off. Madden was definitely Saturdays referee. 

Cheers , sorry for that, I'll get my coat

13 minutes ago, Only one David Marsh said:

Probably should have worded it better, what I meant was Newlands was the ref in the game in March and not Bobby Madden who I think you thought was the referee in March where curry was sent off. Madden was definitely Saturdays referee. 

Ah, that explains it. Thought I was going mad ! 

Think I’m maybe enjoying the perspective of Annan’s highlights more than our own. The roar when McNiff equalises could keep me nourished for years such is its deliciousness. :wub:

I thought the Karma came when Love dived to win the pen at Galabank! But he managed to cheat the ref again at Broadwood. You guys talk about dirty tactics yet you had the dirtiest racist cheat on the field win you the game!

You seem angry

Think I’m maybe enjoying the perspective of Annan’s highlights more than our own. The roar when McNiff equalises could keep me nourished for years such is its deliciousness. :wub:

Where are they? thought might be on Annan’s web page?

3 minutes ago, FREDDYFRY said:

Where are they? thought might be on Annan’s web page?

On You Tube. Camera was in opposite stand. 

Delighted to announce that, following Saturday's promotion, I am continuing my proud record of marking each of the club's major moments with the budget production of a poorly-edited amateur video. It's been almost five years since the last (re-uploaded due to technical issues):

Edited by the_bully_wee

Also, while the Annan highlights are fabulous, the undisputed best bit is when poor Marcus lets out a barely-suppressed scream at 6:22, after Tommy Muir beasts a pretty simple header over from six yards with one of the last touches of the ball. 

Also, while the Annan highlights are fabulous, the undisputed best bit is when poor Marcus lets out a barely-suppressed scream at 6:22, after Tommy Muir beasts a pretty simple header over from six yards with one of the last touches of the ball. 

that is definitely my favourite bit.

Closely followed by the refusal to pan right and film the celebrations after the penalty.

#seething

Just now, Clyde01 said:

emoji23.png that is definitely my favourite bit.

Closely followed by the refusal to pan right and film the celebrations after the penalty.

#seething

Let's be fair to the lad, here - it can't be easy trying to operate a camera while sobbing uncontrollably. 

Watch McNiff & Banks; just as Love is pushed. Both hit the deck simultaneously in frustration, then leap up at same time when penalty given

His wee whimper when Muir misses when it was easier to score is absolutely beautiful to listen to! 

Also, love this belter of a screenshot just as the final whistle goes from his highlights.

Screenshot_20190520-213226_YouTube.jpg

URGENT APPEAL: There was a video going about of the players tossing Lennon into the air; I can't remember where it was and am unable to find it. Any ideas?

2 hours ago, Clyde01 said:

emoji23.png that is definitely my favourite bit.

#seething

He's also deleted his twitter account after having a meltdown on there too 

1 hour ago, the_bully_wee said:

URGENT APPEAL: There was a video going about of the players tossing Lennon into the air; I can't remember where it was and am unable to find it. Any ideas?

I thought it was on the BBC's twitter or website but seems not.

10 hours ago, the_bully_wee said:

Was it not at the end of the Clyde highlights?

Has Chris Johnson actually signed for Clyde or is it wishful thinking or a rumour loosely based on the ramblings of a guy standing at a corner flag with ten pints in him ?

1 hour ago, Emfaefifeyahoorsur said:

Has Chris Johnson actually signed for Clyde or is it wishful thinking or a rumour loosely based on the ramblings of a guy standing at a corner flag with ten pints in him ?

He’s not signed as of yet anyway. Just a rumour at the moment however might not just be from the corner flag incident.