• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
marco44

Annan v Clyde/ Clyde v Annan

Agree. Clyde  never saw us at  our best  counter attacking last  night , I think the big pitch will suit us.

Really?
No goals in 3 hours at Broadwood this season .
3 hrs ? Eh  Larry  you beat  us 2-1  in March !
I don't think a dodgy penalty from a set-piece counts as wonderful counterattacking.

1 hour ago, haufdaft said:

I don't think a dodgy penalty from a set-piece counts as wonderful counterattacking.

Dodgy is far too polite a word for what transpired that day...

listened to Annan manager PM
sounds a nice guy talked a lot of sense was hoping a good support would head up the road and Saturday Annan doing anything to encourage free buses etc should be a cracking atmosphere big noisy Clyde support, always better with a right good away support as well
looking forward to this one should be a right nerve jangler

9 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

listened to Annan manager PM
sounds a nice guy talked a lot of sense was hoping a good support would head up the road and Saturday Annan doing anything to encourage free buses etc should be a cracking atmosphere big noisy Clyde support, always better with a right good away support as well
looking forward to this one should be a right nerve jangler emoji23.png

Any chance we could open another stand for this? If the weather holds out, we could get a lot of neutrals plus we're likely to have our biggest home crowd for a good few seasons. 

If Annan aren't expected to have enough fans to justify opening the away stand, we could always stick them behind the goals? Would make for a much better atmosphere. 

Any chance we could open another stand for this? If the weather holds out, we could get a lot of neutrals plus we're likely to have our biggest home crowd for a good few seasons. 
If Annan aren't expected to have enough fans to justify opening the away stand, we could always stick them behind the goals? Would make for a much better atmosphere. 
Can't see that happening to be honest. The home stand holds around 3k and no chance the attendance will reach that. Hopefully they open more turnstiles for this Saturday.

Anyone know if Cuddihy will be fit for Saturday?

It could still go either way and this Clyde team have battled back from worse deficits but can't help but feel pessimistic giving we could be without our two best players (Cuddihy & Rankin) and we missed the penalty in the first game.

Dodgy is far too polite a word for what transpired that day...
Agreed.

Fraudulent, unscrupulous, bent, conniving, crooked, deceitful, duplicitous, grubby, lousy, sleazy and venal are all muchbetter words for their cheating.

Cheating, that incidentally, went unpunished by the beaks.

Away end was empty v Edinburgh, so no need to open other stands at a cost. Focus just has to be on supporting Clyde and not on anything else including motivating Annan players by abusing them.

Away end was empty v Edinburgh, so no need to open other stands at a cost. Focus just has to be on supporting Clyde and not on anything else including motivating Annan players by abusing them.
last sentence no chance

hopefully we can sort out the turnstile shambles of last week

bringing my ice skates just in case

Hopefully Danny calls in the youth teams as ballboys , placing them in the empty stands and filling the corners.  Every minute could count.

5 minutes ago, shawfielder said:

Hopefully Danny calls in the youth teams as ballboys , placing them in the empty stands and filling the corners.  Every minute could count.

Ballboys/girls are crucial as Barcelona discovered against Liverpool last week...sort it out Clyde!! 

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Fisher said:

Ballboys/girls are crucial as Barcelona discovered against Liverpool last week...sort it out Clyde!! 

...but when we're winning, withdraw them!! Ha! 

7 hours ago, marco44 said:

Yes Annan do have more in there Locker.
I don’t think any Annan fans are counting any poultry yet.
Annan have one goal advantage going into Saturdays game. I am confident Annan can score at least one goal on Saturday. Meaning Clyde will need to score at least 3 goals to win this tie. I can’t see Annan losing 3 goals.

:lol: 

8 hours ago, marco44 said:

Yes Annan do have more in there Locker.
I don’t think any Annan fans are counting any poultry yet.
Annan have one goal advantage going into Saturdays game. I am confident Annan can score at least one goal on Saturday. Meaning Clyde will need to score at least 3 goals to win this tie. I can’t see Annan losing 3 goals.

This post reeks of fear. Fooling no one.

6 hours ago, cfcuk said:

looking forward to this one should be a right nerve jangler emoji23.png

Glad you are looking forward to it, I'm not, I hate these types of games, my nerves can't handle them. Only if we are 4 or 5 goals ahead will I be able to relax and maybe start enjoying the game but we know that is not going to happen, aaaaargh.

I was fairly impressed with Annan recently, in a pishy get-things-done- with-not-much-flair sort of way, whilst Clyde relied on Goodwillie too much (he was superb). They weren't too special otherwise. Rankin out; not good.

No surprise at the first leg score; might be enough for Annan to win. Goodwillie's display will be the telling factor.

Glad you are looking forward to it, I'm not, I hate these types of games, my nerves can't handle them. Only if we are 4 or 5 goals ahead will I be able to relax and maybe start enjoying the game but we know that is not going to happen, aaaaargh.
this is what football is all about if we win promotion what a feeling lose out and we have the whole summer of misery and getting Pelters on every social media platform
what's not there to love about it

come on the Clyde

this is what football is all about if we win promotion what a feeling lose out and we have the whole summer of misery and getting Pelters on every social media platform
what's not there to love about it

come on the Clyde

Exactly... having supported Clyde since the Shawfield days I’ve experienced the highs of title winning teams, multiple disappointments and multiple highs... no team had the divine right to get promoted but from a Clyde perspective this team deserves to be rewarded for commitment..

Annan score first and it could  prompt a Clyde melt down , like nothing seen since Chernobyl. 

Come on the black and golds you can do it.

Release Tommy  on them.

Annan score first and it could  prompt a Clyde melt down , like nothing seen since Chernobyl. 
Come on the black and golds you can do it.
Release Tommy  on them.
wont be any meltdown in the stadium we will stay with the team right to end no matter the score

and of course there would be meltdown on P&B we care deeply for the club that's why we have backed them vocally and financially all season