Annan v Clyde/ Clyde v Annan

8 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Is there a specific measurement of tyres I’m unaware of that determines these ones are oversized? Thanks.

I"m thinking anything that could comfortably accommodate Jordyn Sheerin arse first...

What a joke of a club Annan are. No bogs or carting in the away end for their biggest crowd of the year.  Don't even know it there were turn styles open. Didn't want to risk going to the away end

Aye if yer teams shite, blame the facilities

1 minute ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:
4 minutes ago, marco44 said:
Love is a cheating B*****d
All to play for on Saturday
#believe Annan can do it.

Genuine question. What did he do to make him a cheat tonight?

He turned up.

[emoji23]

Nade was down at least half a dozen times and so were 3 or 4 other Annan players till the ref got wise to it and booked one of them early in the second half. Not a single Annan player hit the deck after the booking.

2 hours ago, Garrowhillclyde said:

What a joke of a club Annan are. No bogs or carting in the away end for their biggest crowd of the year.  Don't even know it there were turn styles open. Didn't want to risk going to the away end

5cdb3e19c2f07_oorwullie.jpg.86a09edec8db36dac666941e2c5b5f83.jpg

It must have been a heids gone from PC Murdoch to ban carting at Galabank.. 

7 minutes ago, marco44 said:

Wow. Any Annan fan calling anyone else cheats is wonderfully glorious and hypocritical. 

Never have I seen a team so cynical in their approach to time wasting, yard stealing, squealing and gamesmanship.

With the lack of a strong official to clamp down, Annan played to their strengths but did nowhere near enough to win. 

If Clyde can play their game Saturday it will be comfortable, and football will win the day. 

I’m not going to come on and give Lennon stick after the season we’ve had but he made a bit if an arse of that tonight.

If putting Nicoll in there to win the ball was the plan it was did not work at all well. Having him and Grant in the same team is nonsense. It hasn’t worked previously and it definitely didn’t work tonight. It wasn’t just Nicoll who cost us that tonight but we simply don’t move the ball as well with him in the team. Truthfully, Annan weren’t even particularly physical tonight. However, they were certainly strong enough and have a good amount of height in their team. I think we would have had a lot more success trying to play our way through than trying to win a physical battle. 

Goodwillie will also never have a worse game for us. The penalty miss was quite astounding and it really deflated the proceeding from Clyde’s point of view. The sniff he also had in the second half when he was six yards out but unable to control the ball absolutely summed up his night. He was truthfully rank rotten tonight but at the end of the day, he’s provided for us often enough.

Get that team selection right on Saturday, hope Goodwillie brings his ‘I’m playing Edinburgh’ boots and I’ve still every confidence that we can turn it round. Annan were fine, but not much better than ourselves. However, they’ve got the advantage and now I’m very nervous to see what Saturday brings.