Annan v Clyde/ Clyde v Annan

Delighted to announce that, following Saturday's promotion, I am continuing my proud record of marking each of the club's major moments with the budget production of a poorly-edited amateur video. It's been almost five years since the last (re-uploaded due to technical issues):

Edited by the_bully_wee

Also, while the Annan highlights are fabulous, the undisputed best bit is when poor Marcus lets out a barely-suppressed scream at 6:22, after Tommy Muir beasts a pretty simple header over from six yards with one of the last touches of the ball. 

[emoji23] that is definitely my favourite bit.

Closely followed by the refusal to pan right and film the celebrations after the penalty.

#seething

Just now, Clyde01 said:

emoji23.png that is definitely my favourite bit.

Closely followed by the refusal to pan right and film the celebrations after the penalty.

#seething

Let's be fair to the lad, here - it can't be easy trying to operate a camera while sobbing uncontrollably. 

1 hour ago, the_bully_wee said:

URGENT APPEAL: There was a video going about of the players tossing Lennon into the air; I can't remember where it was and am unable to find it. Any ideas?

I thought it was on the BBC's twitter or website but seems not.

10 hours ago, the_bully_wee said:

URGENT APPEAL: There was a video going about of the players tossing Lennon into the air; I can't remember where it was and am unable to find it. Any ideas?

Was it not at the end of the Clyde highlights?

1 hour ago, Emfaefifeyahoorsur said:

Has Chris Johnson actually signed for Clyde or is it wishful thinking or a rumour loosely based on the ramblings of a guy standing at a corner flag with ten pints in him ?

He’s not signed as of yet anyway. Just a rumour at the moment however might not just be from the corner flag incident. 

Following on from the possibility of Johnston signing from our feeder club, I would be happy to take the big keeper as well, thought he was excellent on Saturday and generally commanded his area. 

I don’t think he was anywhere near Currie’s level and he was a cheating p***k anol. No interest in him personally