Annan v Clyde/ Clyde v Annan

Two years ago we had just managed to avoid a lowland league play off roll Forward may 2019 club promoted in front of a crowd of nearly 3K
That's down to one man Norrie Innes and no Clyde fan should forget that he has grabbed our club by the bootlaces and revolutionised the infrastructure
brought in a top manager and produced an environment where the acceptance of mediocrity isn't an option for everyone at our club directors management and fans we know have a united fanbase again something we have waited for 20 years

God bless him

10 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

Two years ago we had just managed to avoid a lowland league play off roll Forward may 2019 club promoted in front of a crowd of nearly 3K
That's down to one man Norrie Innes and no Clyde fan should forget that he has grabbed our club by the bootlaces and revolutionised the infrastructure
brought in a top manager and produced an environment where the acceptance of mediocrity isn't an option for everyone at our club directors management and fans we know have a united fanbase again something we have waited for 20 years

God bless him

Spot on cfcuk. I remember saying when he came in that I expected him to be a good appointment as I know him from my working life. However, I have to admit that I didn’t expect the way he has revolutionised an ailing club in 2 short years. Hopefully this is only the start of what Danny would call ‘an incredible journey’. 

What are Annan fans thinking about Johnstone supposedly signing for us already?

All Annan fans are expecting Johnston to sign for another club next season.
I’m not sure if it will be Clyde.
Personally I think he is good enough to play in the Championship.
Also heard a rumour that Kilmarnock have shown interest in him.

2 hours ago, athletic 1 said:

I thought the Karma came when Love dived to win the pen at Galabank! But he managed to cheat the ref again at Broadwood. You guys talk about dirty tactics yet you had the dirtiest racist cheat on the field win you the game!

If i was to ever print out a p&b meltdown to pin up on my wall it would definitely be this post.

The D2 form team eventually did it then. 
Hooray, not having to play Clyde for a season... or more if Edinburgh City get relegated next year! 
Spoiler

5ce1f5784a936_youllbeback.jpg.d6a7b070c2d7d5d2a12c74e640d9fa6b.jpg

Your club's bank manager may have a difference of opinion when the gate receipts diminish next season. No team in League 2 carries an away support like Clyde.

Apparently it’s already a done deal. I personally think he’s a bench player for us but has huge huge potential

1 hour ago, marco44 said:

Kilmarnock already had him and let him go, so that would be bizarre. He had a very disappointing spell at Raith in the Championship and their fans were delighted to see the back of him, so he'll need to prove himself at League One level before anything else.

1 hour ago, Only one David Marsh said:

I'm going to put this down as you still have beer goggles on, might want to check it again :thumsup2

If it wasn't Madden it's my mistake as they look pretty similar , but both Clyde official website and BBC sport  have Bobby Madden  down as Saturdays referee.

God bless him

Took you long enough!!

56 minutes ago, shawfielder said:

If it wasn't Madden it's my mistake as they look pretty similar , but both Clyde official website and BBC sport  have Bobby Madden  down as Saturdays referee.

was announced as Bobby Madden before kick off and spfl has it has him.

Edited by jagr68

55 minutes ago, shawfielder said:

Probably should have worded it better, what I meant was Newlands was the ref in the game in March and not Bobby Madden who I think you thought was the referee in March where curry was sent off. Madden was definitely Saturdays referee. 

59 minutes ago, shawfielder said:

6 minutes ago, jagr68 said:

was announced as Bobby Madden before kick off and spfl has it has him.

Think Marsh meant Newlands was the ref when Annan got their ghost penalty at Broadwood in March. 

Definitely Madden on Saturday, no one disputed that.

Edit - beaten tae it by a bawhair 

Edited by C. Muir

6 minutes ago, Only one David Marsh said:

Probably should have worded it better, what I meant was Newlands was the ref in the game in March and not Bobby Madden who I think you thought was the referee in March where curry was sent off. Madden was definitely Saturdays referee. 

Cheers , sorry for that, I'll get my coat

13 minutes ago, Only one David Marsh said:

Ah, that explains it. Thought I was going mad ! 

Think I’m maybe enjoying the perspective of Annan’s highlights more than our own. The roar when McNiff equalises could keep me nourished for years such is its deliciousness. :wub:

Where are they? thought might be on Annan’s web page?