Annan v Clyde/ Clyde v Annan

26 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

£40k in the pot from 2 play off games just to add a sweetener. 

Heard the ICT chairman on the radio during the week saying a large percentage of the gate receipts from the play offs is given to the SPFL to fund parachute payments, so not sure we've made as much as that. 

7 minutes ago, ScottR96 said:

Heard the ICT chairman on the radio during the week saying a large percentage of the gate receipts from the play offs is given to the SPFL to fund parachute payments, so not sure we've made as much as that. 

Premier League playoffs only I think.

He’s only gone and changed his entire Twitter handle! I’m not going to point out what it is as there is surely a reason he’s felt he’s had to change it but that’s an astronomical meltdown.

Both Banks & Norway were occupying 2 or 3 Annan defenders at a time which is what I meant earlier in the week about them being that kind of team's nightmare, they can't handle anything that isn't really structured in front of them

Annan went for it in the first 10 minutes, try & kill it off early. When that didn't work they reverted to type.  When we scored you could see their heads went down, no plan B

We needed to up the tempo in the final third a bit in the first half, was a bit too easy for Annan's 9 behind the ball to block the spaces. But anyway, the boys got the job done and absolutely deserved it, they're a credit to the badge

Thought the ref was OK but couldn't understand having spoken with multiple Annan players about time wasting why he didn't produce a card earlier.....unless he had a cheeky wee penalty up his sleeve for later ;)

You noticed a lot of those we heard from on Tuesday night seem to have disappeared now?   Or is Sunday bath night with mummy....GIRFUY

Austin, Reilly, Linton and Easton. Good to see that Barry’s methods haven’t changed. K£LTY H€ART$ etc.

How is this in anyway sustainable?

Yes someone or consortium must be bankrolling it but surely a massive gamble at that level... especially with Barry’s track record if implosion.

Obviously disappointed with yesterdays result but fair play to Clyde. Enjoy League 1 and the many disputes you'll no doubt have with opposing supporters.
As for Annan I'm confident we'll improve at Galabank next season. Murphy has done an excellent job over the last two years and the setup at the club in general is looking better than it has in years. I think we'll be seeing you Clyde lot sooner rather than later.

Syvertsen signed for next year , Johnston would be a good signing and certainly would improve our options apart from yesterday he has been excellent when I have seen him this season
Word is he's signing and Nade was at a jobs fair in Edinburgh on Wednesday so he must be going to Edinburgh then.......

Watching back the goals I don't think anyones mentioned the roles Lang and especially Rumsby played in keeping it alive during the pinball in the penalty box for the first goal. Rumsbys wee pass through to Goodie superb vision with no time at all to think about it.

Disagree. Easton is a great player
He hardly featured in games over a six year spell before Clyde. Someone bummed him before he came to Clyde and I still say he wasn't touched or at a push even injured. He's a habit of getting a deal and then not playing. Rumour is he lives in Liverpool?

That's for the premier league play offs only, it was part of the deal made when they introduced the play offs for the premier league. Completely stupid IMO but hey ho the Clyde are up f**k the jags! [emoji1267]