Annan v Clyde/ Clyde v Annan

I thought Nade was pretty shite over the 2 legs if I'm honest. Of course he wins the majority in the air as anyone his size would but they're mainly aimless. Was blowing out his arse after about 20 mins too. Absolutely delighted that Lang's dodgy pass across his own penalty area in the second half was at Nades mercy and nobody else as it wouldve been a certain goal if it was someone who could run that intercepted it.

I thought he was effective in first half of first leg, few decent headers through on goal just nobody running onto them. He is certainly an issue for us but, as with many dangerous players, we always seem to work out how to deal with them after a while.

According to a good source Johnstone 100% signed up for next season, very happy with that think he will fit into our squad perfectly.
McNiff has been approached by 2 clubs but don’t think he is going anywhere.
Lang approached by 2 clubs as well, doubt we’ll be seeing him in a Clyde jersey but you might be seeing him next season.
Rankin signing for next season.

Maybe wishful thinking but, unless it was championship or above looking to give him a full time contract, I can’t see Lang leaving. Heard Falkirk were scouting him but they’re a club in disarray at the moment, their board have all resigned and if they don’t go up next season they could be looking at a long period in the wilderness imo.

Clyde FC is the place to be

2 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

Any inside info or rumours from the fans game today would be very much appreciated. This promotion stuff is magic. Walking around without a care in the world!

My walk from the house to the pub this afternoon with a b*****d of a hangover was eased with Song Of The Clyde baring into my ears and a massive smile on my face. My boss has even said I can have tomorrow off but I’ve been boring all my workmates about the game, I can’t resist going in and gloating. 

Heard we have signed Scott shepherd from Edinburgh 

He’s a potentially good signing, had been thinking about him myself. Main concern however is maintaining current squad. I’d rather have our current squad unchanged next season than have new signings and lose current players

3 hours ago, ian mac said:

Remember the fuss some fans made about Dylan Easton leaving and Danny didn't seem interested in keeping him. Shows how far we've come as he wouldn't get a game for us now. Would like to keep all our regulars and 1 striker and I don't think we would be dissapointed nxt Yr 

Easy, lad. Easton would be a welcome addition at any club from lower level championship downwards. Kelty must be lobbing incredible amounts of wedge around.

4 hours ago, WBR said:

Annan manager Peter Murphy: "After the season we've had, with the record club points total, for the whole season to turn on a refereeing decision that none of the Clyde players or staff appealed for, that is the most disappointing thing. That's changed the destiny of a club."

Got that wrong.

How about a title challenge that may have turned on a ref not awarding a penalty for the save by the Peterhead defender?

How about two players with arms in the air claiming? Missed that did he?

Absolutely magnificent meltdown from Annan's social media fella and indeed their manager. Astonishing lack of self awareness given what happened back in March. No sympathy whatsoever for them, hope they're hurting. Get it right up them. 

17 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

How about two players with arms in the air claiming? Missed that did he?

How about Peter Murphy (twat) crediting Clyde's Syvertson for staying on his feet and not going down for a penalty in the 1st half which he 100% would have been awarded and which, if it had been an Annan player, he would have gone down like the Titanic as a total cheating dive to fool the referee? 

5 hours ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Clear foul. Swinglehurst gets away with that every week with poor referees but thankfully with one of the more top level referees yesterday, Madden wasn’t having it. Or their time wasting pish from the first whistle. 

Not a penalty ????   I hope that is sarcasm.