Annan v Clyde/ Clyde v Annan

6 minutes ago, Adam said:

Whit a fucking pleb

Of course he is. He’s from Cowdenbeath. He probably aspires to living in Armadale. It’s a shitehole but Utopia compared to the land that time forgot that is Cowdenbeath. 

Edited by sydney
Spelling

Even worse than Clyde winning promotion, we'll have to watch that Annan team again next season. Not a pretty sight. Well done Clyde. As I have said before you were the best team in the league and for the first time in years you have a very decent manager who has the potential to take you wherever you want to go. Goodbye and good luck.

Fantastic result and performance. Clyde have been a class act this year- the best I've seen them play in years.

I expect Annan to be back in at least the play-offs next year- not sure what the relegated pair will bring to the league. Cove are certainly a better team than Berwick, but I will miss them.

Chapman -  Yeh u thought he was so good you grabbed  him & he took half  our team.
Bit annoying  the 2 goalscorers  were  ex. Annan but hi that's their choice,short career &  decision proved fruitfull in the end

You will always have your place in Scottish football as Clyde’s feeder team.

1 hour ago, Sarge Bullman said:

I felt Clyde had to score early in 2nd half otherwise Annan would see the game out and that's what more or less happened. The decision for the penalty looked contentious. I'll need to see it again but from where I was sitting it looked very harsh.

Would like to see the penalty incident again, it did look  a contentious decision but tbh I couldn't care less . Part of me wants it not to have been a penalty  which would be Karma at its best following the cheating antics of the Annan players  to earn a penalty the last time they visited  Broadwood.  We should really have had a penalty in the 1st half, goes to show being honest doesn't always pay off. Perhaps Madden realised he made a mistake and his decision to award the late penalty was influenced by his earlier mistake. Looking forward to next season Airdrie, Falkirk, Raith, E. Fife etc., 

I've heard some chatter about Johnston coming to us, too. I don't think he's better than what we have and I'd rather see Boyle, Syverston, Lamont or a returning Banks given a jersey before a new lad.

His goal scoring record isn't great and, while I understand he's assisted a few with Annan this season, it wouldn't strike me as an ambitious signing if we went ahead with it.

Having seen Annan quite a bit this season, Johnston for me was always their most dangerous player and think he’d do a job in league 1. He’s more of an out and out winger as opposed to Lamont, Syvertsen and Boyle who can play in the middle or out wide. 

Hope we keep the majority of this team together whilst adding 4 or 5 others. We’ll definitely need another striker.