Annan v Clyde/ Clyde v Annan

Any chance we could open another stand for this? If the weather holds out, we could get a lot of neutrals plus we're likely to have our biggest home crowd for a good few seasons. 
If Annan aren't expected to have enough fans to justify opening the away stand, we could always stick them behind the goals? Would make for a much better atmosphere. 
Can't see that happening to be honest. The home stand holds around 3k and no chance the attendance will reach that. Hopefully they open more turnstiles for this Saturday.

Anyone know if Cuddihy will be fit for Saturday?

It could still go either way and this Clyde team have battled back from worse deficits but can't help but feel pessimistic giving we could be without our two best players (Cuddihy & Rankin) and we missed the penalty in the first game.

Dodgy is far too polite a word for what transpired that day...
Agreed.

Fraudulent, unscrupulous, bent, conniving, crooked, deceitful, duplicitous, grubby, lousy, sleazy and venal are all muchbetter words for their cheating.

Cheating, that incidentally, went unpunished by the beaks.

Away end was empty v Edinburgh, so no need to open other stands at a cost. Focus just has to be on supporting Clyde and not on anything else including motivating Annan players by abusing them.
last sentence [emoji23] no chance

5 minutes ago, shawfielder said:

Hopefully Danny calls in the youth teams as ballboys , placing them in the empty stands and filling the corners.  Every minute could count.

Ballboys/girls are crucial as Barcelona discovered against Liverpool last week...sort it out Clyde!! 

7 hours ago, marco44 said:

Yes Annan do have more in there Locker.
I don’t think any Annan fans are counting any poultry yet.
Annan have one goal advantage going into Saturdays game. I am confident Annan can score at least one goal on Saturday. Meaning Clyde will need to score at least 3 goals to win this tie. I can’t see Annan losing 3 goals.

:lol: 

8 hours ago, marco44 said:

Yes Annan do have more in there Locker.
I don’t think any Annan fans are counting any poultry yet.
Annan have one goal advantage going into Saturdays game. I am confident Annan can score at least one goal on Saturday. Meaning Clyde will need to score at least 3 goals to win this tie. I can’t see Annan losing 3 goals.

This post reeks of fear. Fooling no one.

6 hours ago, cfcuk said:

looking forward to this one should be a right nerve jangler emoji23.png

Glad you are looking forward to it, I'm not, I hate these types of games, my nerves can't handle them. Only if we are 4 or 5 goals ahead will I be able to relax and maybe start enjoying the game but we know that is not going to happen, aaaaargh.

I was fairly impressed with Annan recently, in a pishy get-things-done- with-not-much-flair sort of way, whilst Clyde relied on Goodwillie too much (he was superb). They weren't too special otherwise. Rankin out; not good.

No surprise at the first leg score; might be enough for Annan to win. Goodwillie's display will be the telling factor.

Glad you are looking forward to it, I'm not, I hate these types of games, my nerves can't handle them. Only if we are 4 or 5 goals ahead will I be able to relax and maybe start enjoying the game but we know that is not going to happen, aaaaargh.
this is what football is all about if we win promotion what a feeling lose out and we have the whole summer of misery and getting Pelters on every social media platform
what's not there to love about it [emoji23]

come on the Clyde

this is what football is all about if we win promotion what a feeling lose out and we have the whole summer of misery and getting Pelters on every social media platform
what's not there to love about it [emoji23]

come on the Clyde

Exactly... having supported Clyde since the Shawfield days I’ve experienced the highs of title winning teams, multiple disappointments and multiple highs... no team had the divine right to get promoted but from a Clyde perspective this team deserves to be rewarded for commitment..

Annan score first and it could  prompt a Clyde melt down , like nothing seen since Chernobyl. 
Come on the black and golds you can do it.
Release Tommy  on them.
wont be any meltdown in the stadium we will stay with the team right to end no matter the score

and of course there would be meltdown on P&B we care deeply for the club that's why we have backed them vocally and financially all season

2 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

wont be any meltdown in the stadium we will stay with the team right to end no matter the score

and of course there would be meltdown on P&B we care deeply for the club that's why we have backed them vocally and financially all season

Our our boys give 100% too so should be a cracking game.

Could understand your disappointment  if you don't make it but this Annan team is not gonna lie down.We've peaked at the right time. (I sincerely  hope)

Our our boys give 100% too so should be a cracking game.

Could understand your disappointment  if you don't make it but this Annan team is not gonna lie down.We've peaked at the right time. (I sincerely  hope)

agree

the team that produces on the day will deserve to go up For me I think we have the better players ( I would) but it's also handling the pressure Annan in a great run as well as said a right nerve jangler hope a good support heads up from Annan should be some atmosphere keep saying this is what being a football fan is all about [emoji106]

For me Banks has to start on Saturday. We lacked someone with real pace who could get past their back line time and time again and swing a good ball in or get himself through on goal. The bigger pitch at Broadwood will suit him and us in that respect.
Banks has the skill and pace to beat their defence with ease and we should make the most of that from the off this weekend.

Banks from the start will just get booted about the park. Shown time and time again that he’s most useful off the bench against tired legs.