Annan v Clyde/ Clyde v Annan

I think we can cope quite well with most high balls played in with our back 4.
Ironically I'd be more wary of potential damage that Johnstone could inflict,  probably smallest and least physical player on the park tonight .. smashing player, probably only one I would have starting in Clyde team at present. 

In place of who ?

For me, we've struggled to deal with their physicality in the middle of the pitch both in the 1-1 game and also the 2-1 at Broadwood; Grant and McStay have struggled to get the better of Moxon, Bradley and the other guy whose name I forget.
yeah high balls into the box we have coped with fine as you say it's middle of the park I think he might stick nicoll in there tonight

Al Clyde supporters traveling to Annan tonight for the game down forget your sun cream. It’s roasting here in Annan today [emoji274][emoji274][emoji274]
Have a safe journey and enjoy the game.

3 minutes ago, marco44 said:

Al Clyde supporters traveling to Annan tonight for the game down forget your sun cream. It’s roasting here in Annan today emoji274.pngemoji274.pngemoji274.png
Have a safe journey and enjoy the game.

Probably the first time we’ve played at Galabank and it hasn’t pished from the heavens. 21 degrees here and heading to the beer garden, I’m nervous about tonight but have full belief our boys can get across the line. If by Saturday tea time we don’t go up, I think that’ll be as hitting as I’ll  ever have been, Challenge Cup final included. 

As the game gets closer the more I am getting confident we can get a win tonight, although I would be very happy with a draw and then finish the job at broadwood... even losing by 1 goal today wouldn’t be a terrible result as I am confident at broadwood.

Goodwillie was MOTM last week so expecting the same kind of performance again, he doesn’t want to be playing in League Two just as much as Clyde fans I imagine .

CMONNNN

A useful tool to have in combating any long balls into Nade and adding more physicality and height for set pieces; not totally convinced it's the best way to go myself, but then I haven't managed Clyde into a play-off final. If he remains disciplined, then he'll do well for us tonight. I don't like 'ifs' at this juncture, though...

ETA: If/when he does get booked, can we take action straight away please, subbing him and pulling McStay back in? 

Edited by the_bully_wee

'mon Queens reserves! It'll make the blow of relegation a bit better if we get 4 games against Annan. The thought of going to Scotland's coldest stadium twice a season isn't as appealing.

Very even game but we find ourselves behind. Unbelievable penalty miss from Goodwillie and bad defending for the goal. We’ve created a few chances but haven’t really looked like scoring so far. Need a bit of improvement truthfully.