Annan v Clyde/ Clyde v Annan

2 minutes ago, Annan Massive said:
26 minutes ago, BroadwoodBoy said:
Not football related but looking for some assistance from the Annan supporters...

Looking to head down early tomorow with the auld man & wondering if there is anywhere decent to grab a late lunch/early dinner in the town?

Been to Annan on numerous occasions but also tends to be the train & straight to the pub. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated, cheers!

Your best bet would be the Queensberry arms hotel or the Cafe Royal chippy both on the high st.

Thanks for that, appreciated. Unless there are any other suggestions from the locals, it's back to the football...

Not football related but looking for some assistance from the Annan supporters...

Looking to head down early tomorow with the auld man & wondering if there is anywhere decent to grab a late lunch/early dinner in the town?

Been to Annan on numerous occasions but always tends to be the train & straight to the pub. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated, cheers!

I agree with Annan Massive Cafe Royal or Queensberry Hotel

Generally any time I've been down you've just had to battle for a space in a scheme near by and wall 5 minutes
same It's just to the left at the stadium imagine it's going to be pretty busy

It's a Long And Winding Road down to Annan, and we could be in for A Hard Days Night when we get there.

However, I'd hope our Norwegian Wood get an early goal then All You Need Is Love, with a little Help from Goodie adding another to it and we can hopefully take a result back to Broadwood.

With A Little Help From Our Fans, We Can Work It Out and earn our Ticket To Ride up the Leagues and Get Back to where we once belonged.

This would leave Galabank  as one of the Places I Remember  from Yesterday.

Imagine, that would really be Something.

And this team is more than capable of making the Clyde Revolution   Come Together, with our own Lennon leading the band.

Come on The Bully, Please Please Me!

Driving down for the game , can anyone suggest best place to park? looks quite tight around ground, thanks

If the car parks full at the ground, a good bet might be the moat car park.
Drive past the club and take the first right, then right again. Quiet little car park down by the river, 10 minute walk max to the ground

3 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

Will Edinburgh still be able to offer players £800 a week without the sizeable travelling support which Clyde brings twice a season?

I doubt we are, but anyway looking forward to next season.

Would we enjoy two visits from the good people of Annan?  Yes we would.

Or would want to endure two visits from, well, Clyde fans?

Anyway, I really hope you's get promoted on Saturday so you can go and annoy like minded league one fans next season!

1 hour ago, Tenkay said:

I doubt we are, but anyway looking forward to next season.

Would we enjoy two visits from the good people of Annan?  Yes we would.

Or would want to endure two visits from, well, Clyde fans?

Anyway, I really hope you's get promoted on Saturday so you can go and annoy like minded league one fans next season!

Oh dear.