Annan v Clyde/ Clyde v Annan

First of all, to bounce back so well after a poor performance at Central Park again shows the strength of character in this group of players, and they've had a few things thrown at them this season.

Maybe it's due to the fact we were playing catch up since October, but they've treated every game as a "must win" since then, and go after the opposition from the first whistle.  That plays to our strengths,  and if we continue that and the lads  bring their A game, we'll have too much for Annan.  Slightly off it, then Annan have the qualities to punish us.   Playing for a draw would be suicidal, I doubt we're capable of it & there's no need to anyway, it'd be handing out a free gift.  But the games are always pretty tight against them, so we'll have to be at it for the full 180 minutes.

Wasn't surprised to see Annan comfortably deal with Stenny, whoever ends up 2nd bottom of L1 ain't gonna be great

Irrespective of score, the happiest man will likely be the manager of Annan's socia£ c£ub, which of course is the main reason for their existence....;)   

Will not be much in this. DGW on yesterday's form could be the difference especially against big Swinglehurst. Gave Balatoni the run around yesterday however can be rather wasteful in front of goal.

Clyde to progress

Edited by TheBigGuy

9 hours ago, the philosopher said:

Open terracing at the top end and a Reaso nable section of the Stand.

Weather prediction good so fine.Reckon 1,000 plus crowd

Let’s hope both clubs see sense and keep the prices fairly low (£10/£5). 

Personally, I’m shiting myself. This Annan team would give Liverpool a game. 

3 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Let’s hope both clubs see sense and keep the prices fairly low (£10/£5). 

Personally, I’m shiting myself. This Annan team would give Liverpool a game. 

So, 4-0 Clyde then.

Annan need to take a lead to Broadwood to have a chance of upsetting Clyde in the return fixture. If they do that then can see them go up.

Clyde will be the favourites but would not rule out Annan. May the best team win. [emoji39]

5 hours ago, rhliston said:

Annan need to take a lead to Broadwood to have a chance of upsetting Clyde in the return fixture. If they do that then can see them go up.

Clyde will be the favourites but would not rule out Annan. May the best team win. emoji39.png

Completely agree, we can't afford to lose on Tuesday and give Annan something to hold onto.

Think and hope that we'll get a least a draw on Tuesday, then all to play for at Broadwood :thumsup2

we have beat Annan 3 out of 4 games this season and after yesterday performance some are in a near panic playing them in the play offs . Annan should be a lot more worried facing us but don't see any of their fans talking Clyde up . Get a grip we have a fantastic squad playing really well . we will win both legs
bookmark it

Would take a 1-0 back to Broadwood again any day of the week but would also be happy to take a draw back cause if we give Annan something to hold onto at Broadwood they'll just hoof and throw hammers for 90 minutes
well if we lose on Tuesday don't bother with the second leg

Can’t wait for this on Tuesday, hopefully get a big support down to back the team to victory. 

1-0 Clyde on Tuesday. 
2-0 Clyde on Saturday. 
thank the Lord at last we have a bit of confidence [emoji23] for a minute I thought we were playing Man City on tuesday